Indoor Scally's one and only thread!

Blueberry day#35.
010.jpg
020.jpg
040.jpg
042.jpg

Looking great so far!!!!! Call it lazy, call it procrastination, but I haven't dropped my DP Blueberry or any of the others yet, but mostly because I'm waiting to see how yours grows, because if it gets decent sized, I may only be able to run 2 instead of 3.. Looks like it's got great growth and vigor!!!

Looking great so far!!!!! Call it lazy, call it procrastination, but I haven't dropped my DP Blueberry or any of the others yet, but mostly because I'm waiting to see how yours grows, because if it gets decent sized, I may only be able to run 2 instead of 3.. Looks like it's got great growth and vigor!!!
This blueberry is way smaller than the last one I grew its only 50cm my last one was 85cm GodAmJT.

Blackberry Kush day#77,getting chopped at the weekend!View attachment 613210 View attachment 613211 View attachment 613212
So sorry I missed this awesome grow thank the Lord for journals she is one beautiful plant and them buds I hope one day to have a bud that beautiful!!!
I rep you I'm late but you were not forgotten great job:slap: it's amazing what you got in 77 days these plants are amazing!

Your blueberry is lovely just got recommendation it's a real good smoke I can't wait to try I'm going to try DJ short version.
I'm going to pull up chair I a least did not miss whole grow!!
Make yourself comfortable SouthernGurl,the blueberry is beautiful and it's in the blackberry kush and the Colorado Cookies I just realised there every DP strain I've grown had blueberry in it apart from the night queen,my last few plants have finished on average 10 days sooner than they used to which is a bit strange becaused I haven't changed my set-up!

Back