Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
I haven't grown it .
I don't grow photoperiod anymore mate.
If I had space I would grow everything under the fake Scottish sun 🌞

Sounds like you should probably make a new cross of that strain mate.
Find something with a similar growth pattern you like and go to town .
Would be nice to see .
I think I might have a perfect opportunity when I reverse Asian Haze To make more scenes of her. Both supposedly have an old school Haze as one of the parents.
RUCU CUCU Has a Tangie as one of the parents, Maybe the cross would introduce a bit of the orange to the Asian Haze terps. Both have extremely strong and vibrant structures.

I think I might have a perfect opportunity when I reverse Asian Haze To make more scenes of her. Both supposedly have an old school Haze as one of the parents.
RUCU CUCU Has a Tangie as one of the parents, Maybe the cross would introduce a bit of the orange to the Asian Haze terps. Both have extremely strong and vibrant structures.
It sounds like a tropical delight 😊

select breeding on both stains will make something amazing and on point 👉
I love a breeding story 😍 💕

It sounds like a tropical delight 😊

select breeding on both stains will make something amazing and on point 👉
I love a breeding story 😍 💕
I got a little bit of regular auto seeds and regular photo seeds To play with to make it a bit easier.
I just want to get through this first hurdle of making seeds with reversing photos. Do it I see plenty of examples from different people here on the site on exactly how to do it with photos. It's just getting over that one little hurdle.
It just makes me want to get my grow room built in my shop as soon as possible! I have lots more room and lots more flexibility.
I've got one auto challenge that I'm gonna have to accomplish. It kind of hinges on one girl. That's 3BOG! I just have not had good luck with that girl. It was either something I did or a mutant. I wanted her so I could make some Double Grape. I got one as a freebie and was impressed.
That's just one of my damned Type A personality traits. If I fail at something, I have to try and get it done! No no matter how many times it takes!:face::haha::haha::haha:
It used to piss me off when I didn't accomplish it on the first try, but now being older, I realize no big deal. That still doesn't relinquish me from that Type A personality trait.
I'm OK with failure now as long as I learn something from it.:headbang::headbang::pass:

It still does not piss me off any less though!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I got a little bit of regular auto seeds and regular photo seeds To play with to make it a bit easier.
I just want to get through this first hurdle of making seeds with reversing photos. Do it I see plenty of examples from different people here on the site on exactly how to do it with photos. It's just getting over that one little hurdle.
It just makes me want to get my grow room built in my shop as soon as possible! I have lots more room and lots more flexibility.
I've got one auto challenge that I'm gonna have to accomplish. It kind of hinges on one girl. That's 3BOG! I just have not had good luck with that girl. It was either something I did or a mutant. I wanted her so I could make some Double Grape. I got one as a freebie and was impressed.
That's just one of my damned Type A personality traits. If I fail at something, I have to try and get it done! No no matter how many times it takes!:face::haha::haha::haha:
It used to piss me off when I didn't accomplish it on the first try, but now being older, I realize no big deal. That still doesn't relinquish me from that Type A personality trait.
I'm OK with failure now as long as I learn something from it.:headbang::headbang::pass:

It still does not piss me off any less though!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Double Grape from Mephisto? Amazing strain indeed, and besides that one I absolutely loved their Sour Stomper too, what a terpy beast! :thumbsup:

And that White Chem Sawney is using is very nice too..
:thumbsup:

Double Grape from Mephisto? Amazing strain indeed, and besides that one I absolutely loved their Sour Stomper too, what a terpy beast! :thumbsup:

And that White Chem Sawney is using is very nice too..
:thumbsup:
Sour Stomper was one of the first Mephisto strains I grew. She's a very small plant but a very outstanding producer for her size. Easy to grow, very hard nugs and very very frosty. I definitely love her smell! They used her in several crosses In their lineup.
Lights are coming on in 10 minutes and I'm gonna go smell her!:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

I go to open the 2X4 10th and I have CBD Skunk Haze and she's staring back to me at about mid chest height, and I'm 6 foot 2, Hopefully one of these morning she'll greet me with a skunky funk!:eyebrows:

And thanks for all the info that you shared! You easily tell there's a real passion for the plant!:pass:

Sour Stomper was one of the first Mephisto strains I grew. She's a very small plant but a very outstanding producer for her size. Easy to grow, very hard nugs and very very frosty. I definitely love her smell! They used her in several crosses In their lineup.
Lights are coming on in 10 minutes and I'm gonna go smell her!:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:
:rofl: can't blame you!
I go to open the 2X4 10th and I have CBD Skunk Haze and she's staring back to me at about mid chest height, and I'm 6 foot 2, Hopefully one of these morning she'll greet me with a skunky funk!:eyebrows:
Nice, she can become really sticky/frosty, with an amazing bag appeal! Best of all for me was actually the well balanced but still energetic high, really mellow but very enjoyable. And the taste was good too
And thanks for all the info that you shared! You easily tell there's a real passion for the plant!:pass:
Tnx mate, appreciate it! :d5:Been running 20 years straight in this game and I have no plans of ever quitting!
For me its all about the connection and experience with our beloved plants, simply put growing makes me happy!:yay:

Day 54 for the White Gen 3 / The Ultimate

These were back-ups which were never needed, I don't like to cull them so they were left to do their thing outside.

wgu54spot.jpg
wgu54spot1.jpg

:rofl: can't blame you!

Nice, she can become really sticky/frosty, with an amazing bag appeal! Best of all for me was actually the well balanced but still energetic high, really mellow but very enjoyable. And the taste was good too

Tnx mate, appreciate it! :d5:Been running 20 years straight in this game and I have no plans of ever quitting!
For me its all about the connection and experience with our beloved plants, simply put growing makes me happy!:yay:
I'm still a noob! I probably have another 10 years of Growing left in me. I'll probably even more fascinated with the plant than I am now.

I definitely get a lot of pleasure from growing. And I get a helluva lot of pleasure from making medicine that helps others!

I get a lot of pleasure from learning about this fascinating plant. Even when I screw up, in a weird way I get pleasure from it because I learn. Screw ups only drive that Type A personality Towards perfection. :face: :haha::haha::haha::pass:

Back