SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

no mate 15 litre autopot s so I just need to try keep her happy
No wonder then!
If anyone can sort her out it's you bro, I've seen your skills and you have it, in the bucket loads!:headbang:
15 Liter is around half the quantity and then some, for your phat girls needs.
Have you any thoughts for using molasses for boosting the sugar/carbohydrates in flower?
Have you also considered "Optic Foliar's Overgrow" as a rescue spray?
Kelp based garden nutrients are packed full of organic goodies. In a pinch.

No wonder then!
If anyone can sort her out it's you bro, I've seen your skills and you have it, in the bucket loads!:headbang:
15 Liter is around half the quantity and then some, for your phat girls needs.
Have you any thoughts for using molasses for boosting the sugar/carbohydrates in flower?
Have you also considered "Optic Foliar's Overgrow" as a rescue spray?
Kelp based garden nutrients are packed full of organic goodies. In a pinch.
Ive got some optic foliar dinesh sent me the whole set a couple of years ago also im not sure if i will need it but i have some organic pk from the biotab package i got. also @Perpetually Automatic i do have the other 2 biotab things you said im gonna hold off for a few days as i already hit her with some charge and biosy s. And thanks my friends all you advice is really appreciated

2 days off 7 weeks here also the big girl is looking a little better I feel but definitely not worse and I'm looking forward to her filling out now

2 days off 7 weeks here also the big girl is looking a little better I feel but definitely not worse and I'm looking forward to her filling out now

Looking great, nice airflow in there makes me want to beef mine up a bit, I’m going to try sssc elephant in the new year in the bubble bucket to see if she can get as big as an elephant.

Looking great, nice airflow in there makes me want to beef mine up a bit, I’m going to try sssc elephant in the new year in the bubble bucket to see if she can get as big as an elephant.
she a lovely strain bro the cbd mixed with the high thc makes her well worth a grow and I'm always going to keep my jars full with it and thanks bro also regarding the airflow I dread finding even a touch of mould or bud rot so trying to keep on top of it

Hey Tom
Grow room looking great!
Good to hear the SoHums girl, is one the mend and not getting any worse.
Will you do another SoHams grow in a double the size pot?
My Candydawgs are doing well, I must try and get some shots for you!
Two differnt phenos, one staying short the other is a more sativa flower structure and it is nearly touching the light in the 2x2ft cab with 4ft height.

Some lights on and off pics today she's not got any greener but I feel she may take a few days for the biotabs to make a difference also I'm happy if anyone can make any suggestions @arty zan @hope2grow @Mañ'O'Green @pop22 @Waira @hairyman as the sohums soil means I can't just treat it like normal soil or I'd consider hitting her with bottled notes. Anyhow the pics I took some extra lights off ones as the new lights make her look more pale
20211022_114527.jpg
20211022_114515.jpg
20211022_114519.jpg
20211022_100443.jpg
20211022_100438.jpg
20211022_100434.jpg
20211022_100426.jpg
20211022_100430.jpg

Ive got some optic foliar dinesh sent me the whole set a couple of years ago also im not sure if i will need it but i have some organic pk from the biotab package i got. also @Perpetually Automatic i do have the other 2 biotab things you said im gonna hold off for a few days as i already hit her with some charge and biosy s. And thanks my friends all you advice is really appreciated
Hey Tom
The worst big fans which are yellow/yellowish, they have had their day!
They are plant building leaves, that are surplus to requirements.
They aren't photosynthesizing and aren't gonna make a miraculous recovery.
They are shading the lower newer growing leaves and budsites, Time to remove those leaves.
No harm will be done and only benefits will be seen.
Now you have effectively "upped" your feed by adding the slow release biotabs, fingers crossed you'll have fixed the under feeding.
PK boost I agree.

My pH meter went out of whack a few weeks back and the plants were so angry, they went all kinds of weird colours, I should have photoed it.
The point is that just 2 days later, my new pH meter arrived & everything was back on track.
The knackered leaves all got plucked and everything went back to looking normal.
You would never have know the plant had, had lock out!
They are just healthy looking plants, which are budding up nicely now!
Some of those fans are so big, very impressive but they should be removed just to let the light in.
Just suggestions mind!

hi pal ,,looks a wee bit better color wise? ,,more importantly she seems too be budding up well:thumbsup: and new growth from bud is darker and that's about as good as it gets :smoking: ,,so we not going to turn her green but you know that ,,, we getting her home now,,,so i will treat her like mine ,,,i hit again with pk ,,microbes all that microbe stuff,,,sit back watch them fans crumble ..pick em off once they more shabby than shabby clique and we be smoking the girl at that point :smoking:

Back