SANLight Martin interview Live Stoners 18th August 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jawdrop:*clank!* Holy poop tea! Martin, that lab report is very impressive! Do you know if this was done with clones (eliminating the possible differences between pheno's)... that's about a 25% increase in total THC -- :bow: ..also note worthy is the elevated CBG/CBGA! Can you comment on the S1 spectrum, what exactly that is?
Yes the test has been done with clones from the same mother....But as I sad, it hasn't been done in a scientific manner. We will follow up an will do the test more precicly....

... yes,.. Martin, do you know if the plants used in the cannabinoid lab test were clones? ..thus eliminating any potential phenotype differences,...

If anyone has not had their questioned answered please let Martin know now, so it can be addressed!
You have been brilliant Martin and you have given us some great answers.
If there is anything you'd like to tell us about Sanlight please do so , we are all ears!
I have enjoyed the Auto warriors interview so much!!:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

@SANlight Martin btw im not a hater .... just a late commer to chat ... u might have produced the nuts ... i just didn't see ...

link me if u did :bighug:

... yes,.. Martin, do you know if the plants used in the cannabinoid lab test were clones? ..thus eliminating any potential phenotype differences,...
Great question @Waira

@SANlight Martin How many s2w would be needed for maximum coverage over 60x60cm area...:pass:
The Standard set up is 2 x S2W for this area, for Standard results. If you want to have an outstanding Grow, you Can use 3 x S2W. Then you have to be Aware of bleaching, an CO2 could be a limiting factor.

:rofl: oops! we're typing responses as we asked them! Thanks Martin, that makes the test much more solid for conclusions! :wiz:

Answer above your question @waira:pass::bighug:
EDIT lmao is it catching bro, just did the same as you did answering as you were posting lol

Do you have a preferred nute line to compliment your light?
No, not exactly. But we have seen a lot of good results using Organic Fertilizer (liquid one). In my opinion it's easier to use Organic one because you have much more tolerance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back