SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Ice cream haze is no1 and the last 2 of my @Antonio_DutchPassion crosses anyhow as you can see the girl in the back left has been light starved sadly to her glorious sister and the huge sc cross pinched ever bit of space she had so my question is if I end up giving her an extra few weeks will she catch her sister. And now for the small tent with the 2 ice cream haze the dp website says 8 to 10 week flower

Screenshot_20241015_101741_Days Counter.jpg

I bought myself an ac infinity carbon filter with 1 pack of carbon as these are the 1st on the market I've seen so it means no more trying to get rid of the old ones anyway let me know ya thoughts
20241015_130930.jpg
shopping.jpg

I bought myself an ac infinity carbon filter with 1 pack of carbon as these are the 1st on the market I've seen so it means no more trying to get rid of the old ones anyway let me know ya thoughts View attachment 1712597View attachment 1712596
As I replace my carbon filters that's what I'm going to move to.
It is definitely dusty! So definitely take some precautions.

A nice lights out pic of the 2 ice cream haze from Dutch passion these are at 9 weeks of flower so I'm thinking maybe within a week or so. Also remember tap water fed no frills it's the easiest way to grow bud by far

Ice cream haze is no1 and the last 2 of my @Antonio_DutchPassion crosses anyhow as you can see the girl in the back left has been light starved sadly to her glorious sister and the huge sc cross pinched ever bit of space she had so my question is if I end up giving her an extra few weeks will she catch her sister. And now for the small tent with the 2 ice cream haze the dp website says 8 to 10 week flower
View attachment 1712580
View attachment 1712581
Looking good mate, well done! :headbang:

I would start with the big SBS x MBK plant in the back. Put the lights lower and leave her smaller sister for another week with the lights much closer to her. Looking at the big one at the right side, the leaves are telling a story that the buds might be influenced by the environment, brown tips, curling, I would harvest her right away and lay her to dry, so that budrot/mould can't get a chance.

What is the humidity like in the grow room?
A nice lights out pic of the 2 ice cream haze from Dutch passion these are at 9 weeks of flower so I'm thinking maybe within a week or so. Also remember tap water fed no frills it's the easiest way to grow bud by far
View attachment 1712801
These look amazing mate, both the more Sativa / haze pheno as the Ice Cream Cake phenotype. Both stunning in their own way.. :love:

I would leave these for a few more days, and start by cutting the smaller phenotype. The larger one you can stretch her to 10 weeks, but if you really want you can cut her down now as well.

It also depends a bit on your preference, do you want a more clear up high? Harvest now, do you want a more hybrid high and maybe a bigger amount of amber trichomes? Give them one more week.

Cheers :cheers:

St. Tom

I'm off to scalp the big corner girl now and I'm not in a rush on the haze and look at all the attention they got on instagram. And get well soon bro
Thanks bro! Even the caffeine doesn't lift me up atm :coffee2:

Good luck trimming her mate, and when you have time please make some budshots of her too :thanks:

Looking good mate, well done! :headbang:

I would start with the big SBS x MBK plant in the back. Put the lights lower and leave her smaller sister for another week with the lights much closer to her. Looking at the big one at the right side, the leaves are telling a story that the buds might be influenced by the environment, brown tips, curling, I would harvest her right away and lay her to dry, so that budrot/mould can't get a chance.

What is the humidity like in the grow room?

These look amazing mate, both the more Sativa / haze pheno as the Ice Cream Cake phenotype. Both stunning in their own way.. :love:

I would leave these for a few more days, and start by cutting the smaller phenotype. The larger one you can stretch her to 10 weeks, but if you really want you can cut her down now as well.

It also depends a bit on your preference, do you want a more clear up high? Harvest now, do you want a more hybrid high and maybe a bigger amount of amber trichomes? Give them one more week.

Cheers :cheers:
I'm going to start on the back girl now as I was aware of the leaves but she an out of headroom long time ago with the carbon filter but the thought of mold is a terrifying me so that's why I'm gonna get right on it also my rh never goes above 50 in the tent. Anyhow pics incoming later also I've got a brand new homebox q120 from my friend s at sanlight as they now own that company as my the 4x4 is hanging by a thread and needed changing years ago but nows a must

Perfect mate, you'll get one with the sides that can be opened up, which is really great! Use them Homeboxes myself for years/decade even. The Ambient series is their top line, really solid zippers and extra holes etc.

Did Sanlight buy Homebox or what are you saying? Nice move if you ask me..

Perfect mate, you'll get one with the sides that can be opened up, which is really great! Use them Homeboxes myself for years/decade even. The Ambient series is their top line, really solid zippers and extra holes etc.

Did Sanlight buy Homebox or what are you saying? Nice move if you ask me..
yes they did i saw it on their blog or Instagram and I mean I weren't being cheeky by asking for one look at how long this thread has been going and views also when the site was slimmed down there section only got left as I asked @Son of Hobbes could he not remove it and thankfully he left it as I wouldn't know were to put it category wise

Back