SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Yeah baby!! Autopot seem to be a bit of a pain. I like the sound of them but, seeing that you have trouble with them puts me right off!
Cheers brother,
EP3

Yeah baby!! Autopot seem to be a bit of a pain. I like the sound of them but, seeing that you have trouble with them puts me right off!
Cheers brother,
EP3
ie neer had a problem with a top-fed plant but when they are working well they save me so much work feeding and for that reason is why not give them up ages ago as if they go a little off and you don't act fast your plants can lose all there colour but onwards and upwards and thanks bro

Reactions: EP3
Approaching week 8 plus all girls are now back on track being top fed I will post more pics later
20210404_092213.jpg
20210404_092401.jpg

massive thanks to @Fast Buds Heather for this run of 3 gorilla glue ie got the colour well back in there lease now as there a hungry strain but the burned tip s on ones from lockout on the autopots anyhow I'm going to be putting a uva light or the canopy tomorrow for the final 2 weeks and a huge thank you to @super sativa seed club for them i will lead a link to a video of the products

now some tags as id like you to look at the light and get your opinions before i hang or maybe tips
@EP3 @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 @Mañ'O'Green @Trichome farmer @baked in the bluegrass @niceneasy @THE BEAR @The Mugwamp @Nelly Nugs @Nosias @WildBill @Only1Sky i don't want to spam anyone i don't normally tags folks to my thread but id really low people input

Not that I know anything about anything but my first thought/concern would be if you run that in a staggered tent you’ll be blasting sprouties and veggers with it.
the short vid seemed to imply it was real powerful and only intended for that specific stage of growth(2 weeks or so at the end).
If it’s not in a staggered tent then try that shizz out!
Not that your flowers seem to need much boosting fwiw lol

massive thanks to @Fast Buds Heather for this run of 3 gorilla glue ie got the colour well back in there lease now as there a hungry strain but the burned tip s on ones from lockout on the autopots anyhow I'm going to be putting a uva light or the canopy tomorrow for the final 2 weeks and a huge thank you to @super sativa seed club for them i will lead a link to a video of the products

now some tags as id like you to look at the light and get your opinions before i hang or maybe tips
@EP3 @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 @Mañ'O'Green @Trichome farmer @baked in the bluegrass @niceneasy @THE BEAR @The Mugwamp @Nelly Nugs @Nosias @WildBill @Only1Sky i don't want to spam anyone i don't normally tags folks to my thread but id really low people input

I'll be keeping an eye on how you get on with that unit, I was planning on adding some UVB/UVA into my grow later :jointman:

Back