SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Easy mate :thumbsup:first supercrop the back ICH first right now, feel for a sturdy/strong spot in the stem, rub first and supercrop it, probably below the top 10-15cm, just above the node where the second set of big fan leaves are hanging.. this will help slow it down, so the rest of the shoots can catch up, and you'll keep a more even canopy compared to the other lady in that tent..

Secondly, in the 4x4 tent, crop both plants that are in the front, (same as the back ICH), furthermore, strip away a few big leaves here and there so more light shines through and the the ladies can become more bushy.

We need to slow down the front two ladies a bit, so the ones in the back can catch up :headbang:

Depending on growth the coming days/week, I expect them to be in VEG for about 1-1,5 week.. but let's see in about 3-4 days time after today's treatment..

Cheers bro :d5:

Easy mate :thumbsup:first supercrop the back ICH first right now, feel for a sturdy/strong spot in the stem, rub first and supercrop it, probably below the top 10-15cm, just above the node where the second set of big fan leaves are hanging.. this will help slow it down, so the rest of the shoots can catch up, and you'll keep a more even canopy compared to the other lady in that tent..

Secondly, in the 4x4 tent, crop both plants that are in the front, (same as the back ICH), furthermore, strip away a few big leaves here and there so more light shines through and the the ladies can become more bushy.

We need to slow down the front two ladies a bit, so the ones in the back can catch up :headbang:

Depending on growth the coming days/week, I expect them to be in VEG for about 1-1,5 week.. but let's see in about 3-4 days time after today's treatment..

Cheers bro :d5:
they have really taken off now and as you know this week has been a bit awkward with prying eyes also I keep forgetting the letters on the other 2 so I'm gonna write them on white stickers on the wall that should help also I'm glad your happy and your tips are brilliant

they have really taken off now and as you know this week has been a bit awkward with prying eyes also I keep forgetting the letters on the other 2 so I'm gonna write them on white stickers on the wall that should help also I'm glad your happy and your tips are brilliant
She was getting tough to bend I know I've done loads but on my last grow i split her and had to use electrical tape but I never wanna hear that crack again anyhow I got you a few angles and twirled her. And sorry for the boring pics folks @Antonio_DutchPassion and this will be the most eye catching thing ever big surprises here
20240806_130642.jpg

View attachment 1698643

View attachment 1698643

That's it mate :d5:
Some more work like instructed so let me know ya points as I wanna flip them quite soon and I hope you all either hate or love my accent as I thought I'd leave it in. Also ya may have noticed one of my autopot floats is missing and can I hell find it but I'm gonna try and get the both rooms in ready for flower after my seeded issue a while ago I'm a lot more observant but still scared shirtless of it happening again but you know ya own ginetics so that gives me a great feeling mate @Antonio_DutchPassion

Spot on bro.. good (super)cropping session you've had! :d5:

Just to be sure and double-check, the two in the back are the same strain right, both SBS x MBK?
And the two big ones in the front of the tent are both SC X MBK right?

I've checked and followed your progress and that's what I wrote down from early VEG too.. besides that looking at the structure of both plants it would make the most sense as well :frog:

Cheers my friend :pass:

Spot on bro.. good (super)cropping session you've had! :d5:

Just to be sure and double-check, the two in the back are the same strain right, both SBS x MBK?
And the two big ones in the front of the tent are both SC X MBK right?

I've checked and followed your progress and that's what I wrote down from early VEG too.. besides that looking at the structure of both plants it would make the most sense as well :frog:

Cheers my friend :pass:
i thought the same as you but no both sisters are on each side of the wall so as I said I just checked the tags on them

So both sisters are front and back but I'm unsure if to move the bigger girls to the back of the tent. And check out the tincture it would buckle a horse it's that strong

You can ofc mate :thumbsup: before you do that I think its time to fully strip the two big ladies of all of their fan leaves, so take away all the big leaves you see. This will slow them down a bit, as well as give more lights on lower shoots, which will improve the yield on these two. After stripping, you can also supercrop some of the biggest branches, looking at how they are way, I think around 5-10 supercrops per plant would do.

Hopefully the two smaller plants will play a bit more catch up the next few days during the recovery of the other ones and then I think its about time to flip these lovely ladies and let flowering begin :headbang:

i just wanted to post this as I feel if I make it on any website it is a huge plus but Dutch passion is a total shock and Antonio was keeping proper notes on my whole progress and posted this whole blog and I'm so shocked and proud and it shows anyone can grow cannabis some people think I'm some pro grower but I wing it 90 per cent of the time and if you wanna grow easy weed with no ec or like these just ask and tag along biotabs make growing next level but with a tiny amount of work at the start so @Cultivators I hope you don't mind the tag https://dutch-passion.blog/kerosene...indoors-delivers-210g-of-pure-top-shelf-buds/

Back