SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

They look beautiful mate :yay:very nice lush growth.. and what I love to see is the resemblence in the three strains..

You see the different leaf and plant structure very clear, and very recognisable for me obviously!
The absolutely massive fan leaves of the SC x MBK did surprise me a bit though! At least this early in its lifecycle...

Compact bushy structure in the SBS x MBK, and the ICH looks neat, will be cool to see her develop in the coming weeks.
You are going to FIM her too I guess?

They look beautiful mate :yay:very nice lush growth.. and what I love to see is the resemblence in the three strains..

You see the different leaf and plant structure very clear, and very recognisable for me obviously!
The absolutely massive fan leaves of the SC x MBK did surprise me a bit though! At least this early in its lifecycle...

Compact bushy structure in the SBS x MBK, and the ICH looks neat, will be cool to see her develop in the coming weeks.
You are going to FIM her too I guess?
i was waiting for the nod from you bro but I was thinking any day now plus I'm vegging slightly longer this time too mate

I guess you can do it now bro, they've grown well so! :hump:

Fimming on the other 4 has really worked well btw :thumbsup:
And yes I agree, vegging them all a bit longer is definitely what I would advise to do too, it will give you even stronger plants and higher yields

Cheers man

I guess you can do it now bro, they've grown well so! :hump:

Fimming on the other 4 has really worked well btw :thumbsup:
And yes I agree, vegging them all a bit longer is definitely what I would advise to do too, it will give you even stronger plants and higher yields

Cheers man
gonna do them tmoz now mate also after Thursday got one of our grandkids staying a week so I'm like a ninja trying to get in and out of the room but at least there in veg mode and by then I recon I should have a really good structure coming along in both tents

All plants are now fimmed and a little bit longer 4 go on the autopot res and the other 2 in there normal homes. Anyhow things are in great shape 20240731_214138.jpg20240731_214146.jpg20240731_214134.jpg20240731_214128.jpg

Just lovely bro!:thumbsup:
Antonio How's things and what type of height am I going to be dealing with on the 2 ich girls as I was 50/50 on topping them keep them low but I've gone with the fim all around

That's all good mate :d5: I'll give you some background info in the DM, for this grow it might be cool to do double topping/fimming, I think maybe again within 5-7 days or so (depending on how they grow now) because we want to create nice bushes! I'll provide support whenever needed ofc bro!:thumbsup:

Now I'm in an awesome mood so lights on
Both tents vids so lots to consider and very close to flip but @Antonio_DutchPassion what ya recon

Screenshot_20240805_223048_Days Counter.jpg

Back