SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Beautiful ladies @St. Tom !!
heather I'm glad you popped in as i have the strawberry pie just finished drying and wow does she stink the house out in a good way but its a good job i have a carbon filter and plenty of mason jars lol also after this next run i will do some of the cookies in solo cups and thanks

heather I'm glad you popped in as i have the strawberry pie just finished drying and wow does she stink the house out in a good way but its a good job i have a carbon filter and plenty of mason jars lol also after this next run i will do some of the cookies in solo cups and thanks

Hahaha that's great to hear =). Happy harvest, enjoy it!! Can't wait to see your next solo cups!

Here's some pics of my up incoming girls and my dinawelly so I have 2x fat petes cookies in the autopot s and 2 lemon diesel all them are super sativa seed club girls and 2 other solo cups are seedstocker s gelato 41
IMG_20201204_221226.jpg
IMG_20201204_221219.jpg
IMG_20201204_221107.jpg
IMG_20201204_221138.jpg
IMG_20201204_220824.jpg
IMG_20201204_220817.jpg
IMG_20201204_221059.jpg

M8 thon purple yoke has colas like Schwarzeneggers guns in their prime.. absolute beast.. your buds always look pure hard tight top drawer material.. and your non stop churnin em out.. fair play to ya m8 :toke: aside from that your a text book role model to any aspiring hobbyists who are lucky enough to find this wonderful site.. big up yourself bro.. dont you ever stop fella :d5: :karmacloud:

M8 thon purple yoke has colas like Schwarzeneggers guns in their prime.. absolute beast.. your buds always look pure hard tight top drawer material.. and your non stop churnin em out.. fair play to ya m8 :toke: aside from that your a text book role model to any aspiring hobbyists who are lucky enough to find this wonderful site.. big up yourself bro.. dont you ever stop fella :d5: :karmacloud:
Thanks for your kind words bro and talking about churning these beauty s out your the best tetris plant grower and I just don't know how you get them all in your space

Back