SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Cheers Bob and heres a lights off video from just before they come on tonight .also I really appreciate all the love m8 and check out all that frost on the cheese puffs

A comparison video of the cheese 🧀 puffs lights on also I recon I'm gonna chop the Kerosene Krash girls any time soon so expect lots of pics also @Vapo @Bob's Auto's thanks for your kind words and all the other lovely peeps who visit my thread :bighug::bighug:

View attachment 1614424
A comparison video of the cheese 🧀 puffs lights on also I recon I'm gonna chop the Kerosene Krash girls any time soon so expect lots of pics also @Vapo @Bob's Auto's thanks for your kind words and all the other lovely peeps who visit my thread :bighug::bighug:

No change here then m8.. just you making it look oh so easy :pighug: absolutely stellar buds in there.. keep on keepin on.. truly awe inspiring stuff my friend :worship::d5:

No change here then m8.. just you making it look oh so easy :pighug: absolutely stellar buds in there.. keep on keepin on.. truly awe inspiring stuff my friend :worship::d5:
I'm just trying to keep them lean and green till the end and thanks for the support all these years bro 🙏

Well folks the day has finally arrived and the Kerosene girls are no more and boy she was stacked. also I mean it whole heartedly thanks so much to all of you folks who have helped me along the day and tagged along :bighug: :cooldance:also @Antonio_DutchPassion for helping me on my merry way and learning this new craft of organic growing
20230715_161736.jpg
20230715_161742.jpg
20230715_162905.jpg

Proper dank mate:woohoo: Great job!! :toke:
I'm so happy mate also I made it onto the Dutch passion main Instagram thread with them so thats a bonus too 😄 I also started 2 more I couldn't resist .anyhow here are the autopot girls the cheese puffs and there looking great and huge thanks to you all around there at day 49 of flower

20230716_215213.jpg

Back