SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Gotta admit 2ltr bottles are well worth doing I was thinking about what if I did say 15 but only problem would be pulling them in and out of manoeuvring them to feed them and thanks bro

I've thought the exact same thing m8 lol I could fit 9 in topped to 4/6 ranches each but watering 9 bottles twice a day when they hit full bloom would be too much.

I've thought the exact same thing m8 lol I could fit 9 in topped to 4/6 ranches each but watering 9 bottles twice a day when they hit full bloom would be too much.
they are hungry little fuckers in bottles mate but imagine your yield s would be decent enough :smoking: and thanks for stopping by growbro

they are hungry little fuckers in bottles mate but imagine your yield s would be decent enough :smoking: and thanks for stopping by growbro

Thats it m8.. u look at potential yield and crunch numbers in your head and it sounds like a complete winner haha in practice it may be a bit different.

Your girls are lookin great as usual.. shame bout the autopots.. could your lines have been dirty maybe.. its happened to me before when I just ploughed on without cleaning them from previous grow!!

Will u be diving into a seedstockers run after this round??

Thats it m8.. u look at potential yield and crunch numbers in your head and it sounds like a complete winner haha in practice it may be a bit different.

Your girls are lookin great as usual.. shame bout the autopots.. could your lines have been dirty maybe.. its happened to me before when I just ploughed on without cleaning them from previous grow!!

Will u be diving into a seedstockers run after this round??
i did clean them through maybe not as thorough as i should and yes a seedstocker run after this

Lots of pics today plus I'm going to put the 3 large girls back on the autopot res tomorrow as there all back were I wanted them also my welly boot cbd kush from @Dinafem-Mark
IMG_20201026_213119.jpg
IMG_20201026_213151.jpg
IMG_20201026_213302.jpg
Screenshot_20201026_213412.jpg
Screenshot_20201026_213432.jpg

All looking really good, they've shot up in last couple of days alot. Can u smell the strawberry yet must be kicking up a stink by now?
To be honest mate not that smelly yet but I'm at that age now so anytime soon I'm also gonna run some seedstocker s after this run I'm not sure of strain yet

Back