SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Right folks I have 2 Dutch passion night queen at day 10 and 2 trichomes and cream these are going to be grown in lightmix and biotabs so here's my dilemma in a 2x2 tent could I go with 2 plants of each in a 15 litre airpot as I hate culling seeds but I need to keep the space in mind so with the 2x2 what are ya thoughts soil folks @hope2grow @Cooterjuice @Bob's Auto's and any other soil growers please give me your opinions
20220805_171708.jpg

2 x 15L airpots in a 2x2 m8.. is that what u mean?? If so.. tbh I think they'll bust out of your tent by week 4 :eyebrows: the plants u grow brother even1 x 15L airpot with 1 plant in is gonna be tight in a 2x2.. just my 2 Bob's worth mucker :thumbsup:

Last plant I did in a 15L airpot.. granted in coco.. got to nearly 6ft tall.. I put the 15L away after that :thumbsup: a DP strain in that size of airpot in LM could easily get to 1m/1.2m and 3/4ft wide in my experience m8.
this was grown in their same 15-litre pot as my soil plants stay very manageable I just want to grow at least 1 of each strain but I've grown 2 plants in 1 pot a few times but never in soil or biotabs as it would mean me keeping the best of each 1 out of each strain and training them just for a nice canopy and as they grow strip all the bottoms 3rd away
20220725_153418.jpg

this was grown in their same 15-litre pot as my soil plants stay very manageable I just want to grow at least 1 of each strain but I've grown 2 plants in 1 pot a few times but never in soil or biotabs as it would mean me keeping the best of each 1 out of each strain and training them just for a nice canopy and as they grow strip all the bottoms 3rd away View attachment 1496961

She's a beauty m8.. what size tent is that?? Your 2x2?

its a
76cm x 76cm x 1.8m mate I'm just looking at maybe grabbing some smaller pots maybe
I'm struggling with my three ladies and to fit equipment in a 2x4 if it helps. I have two pots with 13litres of soil and another in 20litres. You might be alright with 3x 2gallon pots or 2x 3gallon pots maybe :jointman:

Back