SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

They all look great. The light colored plant has some tip burn so you've pushed her.

They all look great. The light colored plant has some tip burn so you've pushed her.
Your right there bro also I'm 50/50 if to top feed her as they are possibly finished in 3 weeks as there a 7 week flower but some can go to 9 I beleave

Those main cola's on the left of the tent are amazing mate, well done! :d5:

How is the smell of the ladies during this stage?

Indeed not a bad idea to keep the odd one (nutrient wise) out of the system and top feed her, she definitely has other needs, have you though of placing her on something to the buds stand closer to the light? It will definitely improve the amount of light she will receive and the eventual yield..

Cheers mate! :baked:

Those main cola's on the left of the tent are amazing mate, well done! :d5:

How is the smell of the ladies during this stage?

Indeed not a bad idea to keep the odd one (nutrient wise) out of the system and top feed her, she definitely has other needs, have you though of placing her on something to the buds stand closer to the light? It will definitely improve the amount of light she will receive and the eventual yield..

Cheers mate! :baked:
Only problem is now there packed in and fighting for space but if I can get her lifted up and off the res on a stool that could work and thanks bro and I appreciate my package you guys sent me

My tents getting really packed now I'm gonna have to tie the back left girls tops as she's trying to take over the front space on the left also regarding the front left girl she's lost colour to the others a long time ago so I was considering taking her off the res and top feeding her and the only reason I haven't so far is she's got no other issues so let me know your thoughts people I've also just added cannazym each res change to keep my roots happy .the diffuseair is great too im still figuring placement as ive moved him back and forward away from that big girl at the front View attachment 1495461View attachment 1495462View attachment 1495463View attachment 1495464View attachment 1495465
It's looking good in there, krushing it brother ;)

It's looking good in there, krushing it brother ;)
thanks for stopping by Deano I also took that other girl off the res before and now she will be top fed I also raised her on a small stool

thanks for stopping by Deano I also took that other girl off the res before and now she will be top fed I also raised her on a small stool
I need to do the same, some raising that is, my oldest girl by some 13 days is now actually the smallest. The Dos-Si-Dos was planted in a 20litre fabric pot and is now some 12" smaller than the other two in the 13l Lechuza planters :)

I need to do the same, some raising that is, my oldest girl by some 13 days is now actually the smallest. The Dos-Si-Dos was planted in a 20litre fabric pot and is now some 12" smaller than the other two in the 13l Lechuza planters :)
some just need an extra bit of TLC don't they

Looking good bro:d5:
Thanks vapo and how's your garden growing . I ended up lifting my left hand side front girl up and started top feeding as per advice from you folks back here so day 30 of flower
20220803_023751.jpg
20220803_023745.jpg
20220803_023742.jpg
20220803_023739.jpg

Back