SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Why does your grass always look greener then mine Tom....??? :d5:
If your led lights make your plants look paler as the sanlights do say to if I take pics when the lights are off I just change my white balance on my phones camera also big thanks to @Slater for this tip many years ago

If your led lights make your plants look paler as the sanlights do say to if I take pics when the lights are off I just change my white balance on my phones camera also big thanks to @Slater for this tip many years ago
It's not the lights brother. It's the experience :bow:

It's not the lights brother. It's the experience :bow:
Your making me blush here bro :pass:but if you need any tips taking pics though Slater knows his stuff also are you uk based Bob I found a load of biotabs stuff on sale that's all

Your making me blush here bro :pass:but if you need any tips taking pics though Slater knows his stuff also are you uk based Bob I found a load of biotabs stuff on sale that's all
No, Mainland Europe. But please do share as I know several UK based growers here where looking at buying, but had a problem with shipping cost from Europe, which I do understand.

Solo cup girl looks amazing!! Killin it as always brother!!
Thanks again for all your support over the years bro I really appreciate you guys for advice and just chit chat your what makes afn so good :bighug:

Decided to chop the banana purple punch she's only 60 days old with lots of Amber Trichome s .also I hadn't grown a solo cup for a while but this made me see why I so love growing them and I try to show people anyone can grow them and I can advice anyone as if I can grow them so can you

20220723_201458.jpg
20220723_195858.jpg

Back