SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Few pics of the diffuse air over my canopy and I'd advise anyone who has a spare fan and grows in a tent to get 1 as all the space my fans used to take on each pole will now be free for my plants as they did get in the way
Also a great view of my sanlights
View attachment 1482072View attachment 1482073View attachment 1482074
That looks great! Do you have to mount it like that or can it be mounted differently? My light sits right there in the middle so I wonder if I could off set mount it and it still work well.

Haven't found a US distributor yet......don't want to see postage from the UK
eBay bro or maybe amazon also you can attach your ducting to it for fresh air too
That looks great! Do you have to mount it like that or can it be mounted differently? My light sits right there in the middle so I wonder if I could off set mount it and it still work well.
I think mounting it centre is just were it could work the most good

just a repost of my girl zeta for @bboyfromwayback
Also some solo pics at day 42
20220705_220653.jpg
20220705_220649.jpg

20220701_184012.jpg

he's a cracker

a lot of online grow shops stock them so maybe try them I paid 40 pounds for mine a 5-inch one

Man he lives for those discs! Kinda screwed up though because I can’t take him near a disc golf course now

Man he lives for those discs! Kinda screwed up though because I can’t take him near a disc golf course now
This was my boy zack who I had before zeta another toy obsessed one
Screenshot_20220706-152858_Gallery.jpg

Back