SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I hope you don't end up with airy buds. The ones that foxtailed on my mango smile didn't taste very good. May have been over dried by myself though?

Is the thunder banana from Seedstockers? It says on their site 9 weeks but on other seedbanks it says 10/11 weeks.

What's the plan for the diffuseair? Are you going to use it to just circulate the air in the tent or are you going to attach it to an intake and bring fresh air in?

Those plants look real nice. Lovely purple colours. Also do you use biotabs often? I'd recommend Silicium Flash in the initial soil mix to stave off cal/mag issues. Definitely noticed an improvement.

Qb
I reckon with the diffuse air I'm just gonna put a spare rvk and just hang it among my lights without ducting as I use my vents for fresh air and vent my extracted air from in my tent to into the loft also it may take a few weeks to get it all setup also regarding the biotabs I use them occasionally if I just wanted a simple grow with light mix also thanks for the silcium flash I will bear that in mind I also will scatter some charge as a top dress in another week or so on top of it the reason I went with soil as well on these 2 as all my coco plants are the same age so I would have had to make 2 types of feed so just trying to keep it simple

I reckon with the diffuse air I'm just gonna put a spare rvk and just hang it among my lights without ducting as I use my vents for fresh air and vent my extracted air from in my tent to into the loft also it may take a few weeks to get it all setup also regarding the biotabs I use them occasionally if I just wanted a simple grow with light mix also thanks for the silcium flash I will bear that in mind I also will scatter some charge as a top dress in another week or so on top of it the reason I went with soil as well on these 2 as all my coco plants are the same age so I would have had to make 2 types of feed so just trying to keep it simple

That's the way the diffuseair is supposed to be used according to their video. Mixes the air in the whole tent that way. You'll be really happy with it once it's set up.

When you're using the vents does the light bleed out into the room?

Qb

Thanks bro she's a bit of a freak to be honest

She's an 11 week strain bro in flower so I'm just hoping she's a very late bloomer and she's been foxtailing since very early flower and I think maybe light intensity and my fan well either really also I'm going to rectify the fan as I've just ordered a daffuse air after you folks recommended also a few more pics especially of my @Antonio_DutchPassion mystery strain as she's showing some cracking colours plus she's in biotabs I also added a little calmag as I saw a few marks on the leaves .also all other plants are in my usual coco pebble mix including the solo cups from @Fast Buds Heather
View attachment 1475139View attachment 1475140View attachment 1475141View attachment 1475142View attachment 1475143

Looking lovely with those colours on the mystery strain mate! :drool:

She stayed a bit small but lets hope the buds will become rather compact and beautiful, they are surely on the right path :thumbsup:

That Thunder Banana looks a bit like a missfire mate, these buds still need a few weeks to ripen, looking at the structure and colour of the flowers.
Having it for 12 and possibly 13-14-15 weeks in flowering is a long time, and I would only let her ripen even further as long as the aroma/potency is exactly what you're looking for :eyebrows: But that's the thing when growing single plants from seed, sometimes you are lucky and sometimes you get a pheno that is a bit off..

That's the way the diffuseair is supposed to be used according to their video. Mixes the air in the whole tent that way. You'll be really happy with it once it's set up.

When you're using the vents does the light bleed out into the room?

Qb
I've always used the vents bro and the light is noticeable if your looking for it but its always seemed to work for me
Looking lovely with those colours on the mystery strain mate! :drool:

She stayed a bit small but lets hope the buds will become rather compact and beautiful, they are surely on the right path :thumbsup:

That Thunder Banana looks a bit like a missfire mate, these buds still need a few weeks to ripen, looking at the structure and colour of the flowers.
Having it for 12 and possibly 13-14-15 weeks in flowering is a long time, and I would only let her ripen even further as long as the aroma/potency is exactly what you're looking for :eyebrows: But that's the thing when growing single plants from seed, sometimes you are lucky and sometimes you get a pheno that is a bit off..
thanks antonio also regarding her size my soil plants always seem to stay smaller but to be honest I just wanted to go with an easy route for them as they were meant to be going into the 2x2 that's thunder banana is in but that totally fucked that idea up and regarding her keeping her going seems like my only choice as the only other choice is to use the whole plant for some type of extracts but I really would like to see her finish up though

I took the thunder banana down today and sorry there's no pics but now I have my other tent too put the moby dick auto and the 2 solo cups in pic no1. also I installed my new duffuse air in my 4x4 tent so I'm hoping to do away with my corner oscillating fans
20220625_184040.jpg
20220624_223050.jpg
20220624_223047.jpg

I took the thunder banana down today and sorry there's no pics but now I have my other tent too put the moby dick auto and the 2 solo cups in pic no1. also I installed my new duffuse air in my 4x4 tent so I'm hoping to do away with my corner oscillating fans View attachment 1477542View attachment 1477543View attachment 1477544
Do you like the diffuseair so far? Love the concept and I'm considering one myself if i can really get rid of the oscillating fans. Also do you have to hook it up to an outside intake or does it intake from the top of the tent?

Do you like the diffuseair so far? Love the concept and I'm considering one myself if i can really get rid of the oscillating fans. Also do you have to hook it up to an outside intake or does it intake from the top of the tent?

Hi mate. I use a diffuseair. It doesn't need to be attached to an intake and for it to work optimally it shouldn't. It's function is to mix and circulate the air in the whole grow room/tent. Watch the video on the growell site.

I've used it both ways and in my next grow I will be attaching it to the intake as I've just bought a new fan. Will be the first time I've been able to compare in the same environment so I'll keep an eye to see if there's any positives or negatives.

Qb

I have mine just moving the air around not attached to any ducting as I use my flaps for incoming fresh air but you can use it either way and with only just starting using it I can't say how good it is just yet but I will keep you posted bro

Hi mate. I use a diffuseair. It doesn't need to be attached to an intake and for it to work optimally it shouldn't. It's function is to mix and circulate the air in the whole grow room/tent. Watch the video on the growell site.

I've used it both ways and in my next grow I will be attaching it to the intake as I've just bought a new fan. Will be the first time I've been able to compare in the same environment so I'll keep an eye to see if there's any positives or negatives.

Qb
I have mine just moving the air around not attached to any ducting as I use my flaps for incoming fresh air but you can use it either way and with only just starting using it I can't say how good it is just yet but I will keep you posted bro
Appreciate it guys, looks like a really cool product that could help reduce some of the clutter.

Back