SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Yes I may have an outdoor adventure as I've got a decent out the way spot and there's no issues of anyone stumbling into it or getting a whiff

What he means @T RAEB is there's plenty of room in the acres surrounding st.tom manor.. 12 bedrooms in the countryside job.. quadruple garage n all that lark.. ssshhhhhhhhh :crying: :pighug:

What he means @T RAEB is there's plenty of room in the acres surrounding st.tom manor.. 12 bedrooms in the countryside job.. quadruple garage n all that lark.. ssshhhhhhhhh :crying: :pighug:
yes your are correct my boy it will be in the grounds of my estate and I will get my many members of staff to tend to them lol

Just catched up with this thread. Boy, those plants look really nice and ready to be connected to the tank. Be prepared for an explosion in growth mate!! :toke: :pop:

How old are the seedstockers strains? @St. Tom
autopot thunder banana is 25 days and the 2 litre is 17 days I was waiting for longer for them to arrive to the others so they have fucked my timing up somewat

autopot thunder banana is 25 days and the 2 litre is 17 days I was waiting for longer for them to arrive to the others so they have fucked my timing up somewat
I would let the Mendocino girls goto day 40 then flip the lot together so you can get another week or so on the younger seedstockers plants think the twenty20 girls are gonna end up being big bushes :d5:

I would let the Mendocino girls goto day 40 then flip the lot together so you can get another week or so on the younger seedstockers plants think the twenty20 girls are gonna end up being big bushes :d5:
the twenty20 ones are at day 36 now but these girls are going to be absolute monsters and I reckon your timeframe sounds good

Lots of pics today folks I've always wanted to double top a auto but never got around to trying but I've done both my seedstockers photo girls today as seen in pics .also check out them big fan leaves off the thunder banana
20220325_090916.jpg
20220325_090921.jpg
20220325_090949.jpg
20220325_090957.jpg
20220325_091001.jpg
20220325_091541.jpg

Back