SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

:naughtystep:High stress training he likes to treat his lady’s mean :dancer::amazon:
o I see lol I top my plants and maybe supercrop but I may go a bit further this time being able to veg them longer

Any of them bro....a warning tho!!.....once you grow like I do......you will NEVER go back....:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
id never go as far as you do with an auto as I want as much mass as I can get as I'm all about big harvests but as I just said in the post above I can maybe go a little crazy on these photos and just veg them longer and I'm really excited for this run

id never go as far as you do with an auto as I want as much mass as I can get as I'm all about big harvests but as I just said in the post above I can maybe go a little crazy on these photos and just veg them longer and I'm really excited for this run
Yeah bro....good point!!...you can top and chop a photo to your heart's desire.....before you flip ofc lol

Yeah bro....good point!!...you can top and chop a photo to your heart's desire.....before you flip ofc lol
I'm going to be asking you folks back here for tips and I've got some belter strains on the go here

You're going to run a photo too? I have a couple Twenty20 photo seeds that came as a free bonus and I asked Mark for the photo of the Rucu Cucu for the diary non GnS grow. I was planning on running one of each this summer just to see how it goes. Interesting there are more than a few people trying a changeup.

You've also made me a complete coco convert. Everything I've grown in coco has gone so well and so easy. I'm actually getting a bit overwhelmed with the plant sizes at the moment. So thank you so much for suggesting and pushing the ease of coco. It's made a world of difference over here.

I think a few of us this year will do more photoperiods i know @RustyStarbuck72 gonna give em a whirl to,Im eying up the green house but doubt she would even let me do 1 outside. I’m intrigued to see your Mendocino photos do I mite have to get me some.
Yeah I'm going back to photoperiods for the Foreseable future... Sssc just dropped me some black Lebanon.. So when this lot of insta Autos is done.. I'm back on photos.

You're going to run a photo too? I have a couple Twenty20 photo seeds that came as a free bonus and I asked Mark for the photo of the Rucu Cucu for the diary non GnS grow. I was planning on running one of each this summer just to see how it goes. Interesting there are more than a few people trying a changeup.

You've also made me a complete coco convert. Everything I've grown in coco has gone so well and so easy. I'm actually getting a bit overwhelmed with the plant sizes at the moment. So thank you so much for suggesting and pushing the ease of coco. It's made a world of difference over here.
so glad it worked out for you bro I've also got a rucu rocu photo in a root riot as we speak also the twenty20 2 are hindsight and something good

so glad it worked out for you bro I've also got a rucu rocu photo in a root riot as we speak also the twenty20 2 are hindsight and something good

Very nice! I'll be following your Rucu closely. I'm also going to run the Twenty20 Sparkleface which is Snowcaine x The Spice.

Back