SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

One of AFNs finest and a tent full of photos eh.. now this is interesting :eyebrows: :pighug:

Good luck my man.. I'm confident you've absolutely got the the skills to smash this :d5:

Back to coco for these yea???
Thanks for the kind words bro and I only ever did the one soil grow but I just prefer coco but it did show me there are easier ways to grow decent weed and I will be doing a few outdoors this summer also regarding the photos I just fancied something different this time :d5::smoking:

Thanks for the kind words bro and I only ever did the one soil grow but I just prefer coco but it did show me there are easier ways to grow decent weed and I will be doing a few outdoors this summer also regarding the photos I just fancied something different this time :d5::smoking:

We won't banish you from the autoflower section just yet bro hahaha lookin forward to this :thumbsup:

I think a few of us this year will do more photoperiods i know @RustyStarbuck72 gonna give em a whirl to,Im eying up the green house but doubt she would even let me do 1 outside. I’m intrigued to see your Mendocino photos do I mite have to get me some.

We won't banish you from the autoflower section just yet bro hahaha lookin forward to this :thumbsup:
maybe a one off or I may even try a mix of both as I've seen some folks do well running the autos on 12/'12 but I'm never gonna give up on autos
I think a few of us this year will do more photoperiods i know @RustyStarbuck72 gonna give em a whirl to,Im eying up the green house but doubt she would even let me do 1 outside. I’m intrigued to see your Mendocino photos do I mite have to get me some.
I've got a plot I can use this year so I'm hoping to have no worry about smell etc and I will fill you in with more info later down the line

how you doing my bro its nice to see you back here :bighug:
I am good thx bro, hope you are doing well... don't suppose you fancy tops and ties for any ladies...if you fancy something different...join the HST show haha... :bighug:

I am good thx bro, hope you are doing well... don't suppose you fancy tops and ties for any ladies...if you fancy something different...join the HST show haha... :bighug:
do you mean the Humboldt seedstockers strains

Back