SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

"Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!"
WHEW!

depositphotos_55807595-stock-illustration-after-sex-cigarette.jpg

edit................DON'T search for "After sex smoke" unfiltered! :haha: :haha: :funny: :funny: :funny:

She's looks like a happy lady woop woop :shooty::funny:

Reactions: EP3
New outside recruits I will put them out in the coming days once there in solo cups also all 7 popped up on my botch it iptv germination station also big thanks to @Fast Buds Heather who provided the seeds for me
20210608_105834.jpg
20210608_111322.jpg
20210608_111238.jpg
16231475894316418934905136094792.jpg

So something completely new 3 girls in soil in solo cups it's in biobiz lightmix the àre going to be going outside under the UK sun @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 do you think this mix will be ok for seedlings I àlso give them a little drink of pH
Water and as you know I grow in Coco also 2 others will be put in coco tomorrow in solo cups also to live outdoors as I haven't got room for these in my tent and I want to experiment so maybe 5 solo cups and 2 x2 litre airpots or 2litre bottles
20210609_224527.jpg

So something completely new 3 girls in soil in solo cups it's in biobiz lightmix the àre going to be going outside under the UK sun @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 do you think this mix will be ok for seedlings I àlso give them a little drink of pH
Water and as you know I grow in Coco also 2 others will be put in coco tomorrow in solo cups also to live outdoors as I haven't got room for these in my tent and I want to experiment so maybe 5 solo cups and 2 x2 litre airpots or 2litre bottles View attachment 1328516
I used to go straight into light mix and water in with seaweed. Light mix is good for a couple of weeks in a big pot, I guess that shortens in a solo.

I used to go straight into light mix and water in with seaweed. Light mix is good for a couple of weeks in a big pot, I guess that shortens in a solo.
i think once I've got them past the seedling stage I should be fine I will use either remo nutes or emerald harvest once they need feed its just I had 7 seeds all fast buds with like ones and 2s in so I thought put them out live or die let the sun do the work in my plastic greenhouse also with soil do you let your pot dry out or always keep it slightly moist like coco

I've only run LightMix so far. It's great on its own at the start. Runs out around week 3 but really easy to get going. I ran a slurry test and it was around 400ppm and 6.3 pH, I don't think it's too hot for seedlings at all.

I've only run LightMix so far. It's great on its own at the start. Runs out around week 3 but really easy to get going. I ran a slurry test and it was around 400ppm and 6.3 pH, I don't think it's too hot for seedlings at all.
thanks, bro I just gave her a small drink of ph water as I put 1 strawberry pie and lemon pie in the soil and I have 1 more of the same seedlings to go in coco so it will be a good comparison but all in the name of canna science see if the coco ones turn out better

i think once I've got them past the seedling stage I should be fine I will use either remo nutes or emerald harvest once they need feed its just I had 7 seeds all fast buds with like ones and 2s in so I thought put them out live or die let the sun do the work in my plastic greenhouse also with soil do you let your pot dry out or always keep it slightly moist like coco
I did organic so you need to keep it alive and a little moist... However I was appaling at using mineral liquid nutes in soil so ya better off asking the other guys :smoking: :d5:

Back