SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

The inspiration thread! Looking very well in there. How are you going to spend the "hour of UV"? All at once or split up a few minutes at a time? I ran mine 15min/hour for 4 hours in the "peak" hours of the light cycle.
I think I may just the full hour a couple of hours after lights on also did you seem to notice difference after using the uvb I felt they seemed very frosty but that may of just be strain related and I think I need more time to see it's true benefits and thanks for stopping by here as I said I think your the coolest your aged person I've ever met :bighug::d5::vibe::headbang:

I concur @DCLXVI has always been sound as a pound with me, good guy!!
:d5:
EP3

looking great man you make me wonder why i grow so many plants questions time :crying:

.is that gelato41 done till harvest with defoliating and loli popping just take a odd leaf where needed ?

.how does the glue sniffer smell ? does it lean to the citrus fuel smell or the skunky funk side ?

.in the 4th pic it look like your lights are not centered or something ? is it just the wide angle from your camera ?

I think I may just the full hour a couple of hours after lights on also did you seem to notice difference after using the uvb I felt they seemed very frosty but that may of just be strain related and I think I need more time to see it's true benefits and thanks for stopping by here as I said I think your the coolest your aged person I've ever met :bighug::d5::vibe::headbang:
I have two UVB lights in the 4x4 for this new run I started yesterday.............links to the new grow in the sig
I'm just going to run both for an hour for 1 hour at mid lights on cycle in the last two weeks of flower.
I didn't really like hanger set up, so I epoxied some clips to the top of the lights and used zip ties to hang them with them being very light.
IMG_20210524_154738978_HDR.jpg

I concur @DCLXVI has always been sound as a pound with me, good guy!!
:d5:
EP3
he's as I said so cool for his age and he's got such a good vibe you wouldnt know he was that old I was shocked
looking great man you make me wonder why i grow so many plants questions time :crying:

.is that gelato41 done till harvest with defoliating and loli popping just take a odd leaf where needed ?

.how does the glue sniffer smell ? does it lean to the citrus fuel smell or the skunky funk side ?

.in the 4th pic it look like your lights are not centered or something ? is it just the wide angle from your camera ?
I'm terrible at discribing smells sorry bro and yes the gelato will now just be left to plod on only thing I'd change if one top becomes too dominant I will supercrop her same as I did with the snow g also regarding the lights yes that was a wide angle I have 4 cameras on my s21 ultra so I was just trying them out .but when I got the lights the instructions said on 2 keep them I think it was 45 cm apart from each other and I think I went with there recommend height ect plus when he was going to send me them Martin said these 2 were slightly overkill for my 4x4 but he wanted me using them the best I could so I've never run them at 100 pcent as he said they may bleach my tops so they have never been over 80 pcent on the dimmer so what are your thoughts on that do you think once there in late flower go higher and crank them up to 100

Few solo pics today I've upped her feed slightly as she's looking hungry at day 38 she's one of the best shaped I've ever grown
20210525_120640.jpg
20210525_120653.jpg
20210525_120706.jpg

You're killing that solo cup, bro! :headbang:
thanks, bro and to be honest they're not that hard to pull off but maybe I've just got a knack with small plants but the clay balls and coco really do help

he's as I said so cool for his age and he's got such a good vibe you wouldnt know he was that old I was shocked

I'm terrible at discribing smells sorry bro and yes the gelato will now just be left to plod on only thing I'd change if one top becomes too dominant I will supercrop her same as I did with the snow g also regarding the lights yes that was a wide angle I have 4 cameras on my s21 ultra so I was just trying them out .but when I got the lights the instructions said on 2 keep them I think it was 45 cm apart from each other and I think I went with there recommend height ect plus when he was going to send me them Martin said these 2 were slightly overkill for my 4x4 but he wanted me using them the best I could so I've never run them at 100 pcent as he said they may bleach my tops so they have never been over 80 pcent on the dimmer so what are your thoughts on that do you think once there in late flower go higher and crank them up to 100
il take a bad smell description i dont mind :crying:

id give 100% a go from when the buds are starting to form say a week or so after pistils start forming from the buds a few bleached tops wont hurt anything there actually quite cool to look at if you start seeing the leafs turning yellow then you know its time to back it off a touch

Reactions: EP3
il take a bad smell description i dont mind :crying:

id give 100% a go from when the buds are starting to form say a week or so after pistils start forming from the buds a few bleached tops wont hurt anything there actually quite cool to look at if you start seeing the leafs turning yellow then you know its time to back it off a touch
i just went and give her a good sniff id say shes very citrus like smell and not overpowering in fact she smells lovelly

Back