SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

your so kind bro and thanks so much

I'd say he will be blown away also he's very involved on AFN that's the type of vendor you want as he answers any questions and gives you tips he's just an awesome bloke :pass::bong:and thanks Bill for always popping back here all the time :bravo:

Yep! We need more vendors like him.

I can't stay away from all the pretty girls here! :headbang::headbang:

You are smashing it again bro. Trained and looking ready to take off.
Cheers,
EP3
thanks my brother hows things with you are you back working etc and getting back to normal

thanks my brother hows things with you are you back working etc and getting back to normal
Hey Tom. I am good, thanks for asking. How are you?

Work has been busy. I am self employed and I am just taking what I can get. Been working with my old gaffer. He tuned me into work that has been held up due to Covid and needed stepped up for the lifting of restrictions that's been long days with no days off. Also been away from home a bit too on my own stuff recently. Was subbing commercial gas work covering all of Scotland and the North West and East down to liverpool and Manchester regions before this, but both companies I subbed to have gone out of business. So that has left a huge hole in my revenue stream. However, when one door closes another opens and there is a few things that might come off that will see me back on site and working, going back to my roots.

My solos are taking off one more than the other.
20210512_222142.jpg

20210512_222125.jpg

Cheers brother,
EP3

Hey Tom. I am good, thanks for asking. How are you?

Work has been busy. I am self employed and I am just taking what I can get. Been working with my old gaffer. He tuned me into work that has been held up due to Covid and needed stepped up for the lifting of restrictions that's been long days with no days off. Also been away from home a bit too on my own stuff recently. Was subbing commercial gas work covering all of Scotland and the North West and East down to liverpool and Manchester regions before this, but both companies I subbed to have gone out of business. So that has left a huge hole in my revenue stream. However, when one door closes another opens and there is a few things that might come off that will see me back on site and working, going back to my roots.

My solos are taking off one more than the other.
View attachment 1317542
View attachment 1317543
Cheers brother,
EP3
the world changed so much over the last year hasn't it anyhow I hope you get some work in the coming months also I've made a great friend in you brother your a top bloke

Lights on pics everything is starting to up a gear .now the big back girl on the back right is just over 8 weeks old today and all the rest are on veg feed
20210515_171446.jpg
20210515_171449.jpg
20210515_171457.jpg
20210515_171517.jpg
20210515_171453.jpg

It ain't half! Looking nice bro.
:pass:
EP3

Back