SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

These are the meters I use I bought 4 of them from China took a few weeks to arrive for around 12 pounds also you can use an app to monitor humidity but these are UK ebay prices

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-220842_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-220842_eBay.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20210510-220808_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-220808_eBay.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210510-220518_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-220518_eBay.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 23
Had a bit of training day 2 of the girls have been tied down only 1 in the pics is the gelato 41 also the other Oliphant needs to stretch a little before I twist and bend the crap of her also I maybe should of already put them both on the autopot Res but I'm going to once they are on flower nutes as I'm happy top feeding at the min
20210511_151951.jpg
20210511_152011.jpg
20210511_152001.jpg
20210511_152008.jpg
20210511_151941.jpg

Had a bit of training day 2 of the girls have been tied down only 1 in the pics is the gelato 41 also the other Oliphant needs to stretch a little before I twist and bend the crap of her also I maybe should of already put them both on the autopot Res but I'm going to once they are on flower nutes as I'm happy top feeding at the min View attachment 1317109View attachment 1317110View attachment 1317111View attachment 1317112View attachment 1317113
that glue sniffer got me intrested i was looking in there catalogue at it and have got an auto coming soon called massive strawberry , let me know what sniffer tastes and smells like when shes done

that glue sniffer got me intrested i was looking in there catalogue at it and have got an auto coming soon called massive strawberry , let me know what sniffer tastes and smells like when shes done
To be honest I'm thinking there may be follow up grows from @Twenty20 Adam as I'm pretty sure he's very happy with the job everyone s done I also tied down the sour g the pot with 2 plants in it and I will update pics tomorrow as she's 4 weeks old today

To be honest I'm thinking there may be follow up grows from @Twenty20 Adam as I'm pretty sure he's very happy with the job everyone s done I also tied down the sour g the pot with 2 plants in it and I will update pics tomorrow as she's 4 weeks old today
Put me down for any Mendocino grows any time I've always got space for them girls in my tent:woody::kiss:

Put me down for any Mendocino grows any time I've always got space for them girls in my tent:woody::kiss:
Just gotta keep your eye open for tags bro I only get the call same time as you lot

Use the code AFN and code usamade to help cover some of that shipping at checkout.
You guys are so needed to protect an preserve the fine herbs of the world simple as that and St. Tom HERBS deserve the best too.

You damn well know he's happy with the results from the growers here on AFN!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I bet he agrees with me now when I told him on IG that there were some badass growers here on AFN!

You guys are so needed to protect an preserve the fine herbs of the world simple as that and St. Tom HERBS deserve the best too.
your so kind bro and thanks so much
You damn well know he's happy with the results from the growers here on AFN!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I bet he agrees with me now when I told him on IG that there were some badass growers here on AFN!
I'd say he will be blown away also he's very involved on AFN that's the type of vendor you want as he answers any questions and gives you tips he's just an awesome bloke :pass::bong:and thanks Bill for always popping back here all the time :bravo:

Back