SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Additionally if you can get your Moisture content under 14% (i recommend closer to 12.5% depending on your geographical location and climate) the bags will burp excess moisture out themselves. this will save hours of labor during the curing process.
iv seen this mentioned before before but im not sure i quite understand it whats the difference between moisture content and RH%
for example we aim for 58%RH for smoking what is this in moisture content
sorry if my question is confusing

use this link to order by the bag:

we are working on getting a distributor in the UK to help lower the shipping costs but for now this would be your best option.
Thanks

iv seen this mentioned before before but im not sure i quite understand it whats the difference between moisture content and RH%
for example we aim for 58%RH for smoking what is this in moisture content
sorry if my question is confusing
RH is the humidity level of the surrounding area. Moisture content is the measurement of actual moisture in the plant.

OK so how would we go about measuring the moisture content of a bud?

Was having a read on other threads earlier and I think @Mañ'O'Green was using a wood moisture meter. Its a little handheld device with 2 small metal prongs you stab into the bud.

Qb

Yes that is the meter I use. I use it on program A. colas are ready for the brown bag sweat at 11%-12% and Grove bags at 10%. I get the best reading by just barely piercing the stems.That said I still put a few buds in a glass jar with a hygrometer to verify they are about 62% before heat sealing in the Grove Bags.

Be sure to clean the probes after every use. Dried sticky resin will skew the reading.

Back