SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Looking good as always Tom!
I too am curious about these bags, I don’t mind mason jars knocking around but those bags look decent!
is there an afn discount on those things? I’ve noticed a few afn peeps using em
you could always pm him asking about a discount code also a load of USA growers got to try them in a sponsored test sadly I missed that

Cheers @St. Tom Sounds like you've got your process down. Just looked and grove bags want about $50 to ship to the UK so looks like its a no-go for me. I'm very jealous of all these products that folks in the US can get.

I think your original post says "are not" instead of "are now" in grove bags.

Qb
Use the code AFN and code usamade to help cover some of that shipping at checkout.

Use the code AFN and code usamade to help cover some of that shipping at checkout.
thanks, bro and I absolutely love your bags also a couple of the growers had questions about not needing jars etc or burping can we have your thoughts on this but I haven't use a jar since I've had them

EP3

Magic looking buds and great advice on the bags. Hope you are well bro.
Where did you get the bags m8?? I could only find adds selling hundreds/thousands of them bulk.

thanks, bro and I absolutely love your bags also a couple of the growers had questions about not needing jars etc or burping can we have your thoughts on this but I haven't use a jar since I've had them
Grove Bags TerpLoc Products replace the standard glass jar. Our bags self regulate RH between 58-62%without humidity or desiccant packs. This allows for great long term storage and a perfect more natural cure. Additionally if you can get your Moisture content under 14% (i recommend closer to 12.5% depending on your geographical location and climate) the bags will burp excess moisture out themselves. this will save hours of labor during the curing process.

Grove Bags TerpLoc Products replace the standard glass jar. Our bags self regulate RH between 58-62%without humidity or desiccant packs. This allows for great long term storage and a perfect more natural cure. Additionally if you can get your Moisture content under 14% (i recommend closer to 12.5% depending on your geographical location and climate) the bags will burp excess moisture out themselves. this will save hours of labor during the curing process.
Thanks! There on my shopping list can u give an estimate on shipping times to the UK? Thanks

Thanks! There on my shopping list can u give an estimate on shipping times to the UK? Thanks
use this link to order by the bag:

we are working on getting a distributor in the UK to help lower the shipping costs but for now this would be your best option.

Back