SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Fastbuds gorilla cookies dry bud shots .a massive thanks @Fast Buds Heather for supplying me with seeds and I will be running another 3 strains after these others finish .these buds are now being stored in @Grove Bags to cure they make my life so much easier than jars
20210510_124039.jpg
20210510_123929.jpg
20210510_123932.jpg
20210510_123906.jpg
20210510_123919.jpg
20210510_123854.jpg
20210510_123842.jpg

Last edited:
these buds are not being stored in @Grove Bags to cure they make my life so much easier than jars

??????
Fastbuds gorilla cookies dry bud shots .a massive thanks @Fast Buds Heather for supplying me with seeds and I will be running another 3 strains after these others finish .these buds are not being stored in @Grove Bags to cure they make my life so much easier than jars View attachment 1316602View attachment 1316603View attachment 1316604View attachment 1316605View attachment 1316606View attachment 1316607View attachment 1316608
Can I cure my bud straight into Grove bags after hanging? Then just leave them to cure no need to burp?

Fastbuds gorilla cookies dry bud shots .a massive thanks @Fast Buds Heather for supplying me with seeds and I will be running another 3 strains after these others finish .these buds are not being stored in @Grove Bags to cure they make my life so much easier than jars View attachment 1316602View attachment 1316603View attachment 1316604View attachment 1316605View attachment 1316606View attachment 1316607View attachment 1316608
Those look real tasty @St. Tom Very impressed!

Can you tell us a little about how you use the grove bags? e.g. do you hang or paper bag before going into the bags etc.

Was planning on buying new mason jars for the upcoming harvest but these grove bags have piqued my interest.

Cheers
Qb

Can I cure my bud straight into Grove bags after hanging? Then just leave them to cure no need to burp?
i get my bud to about 62 per cent RH and just leave it in the bags so i no there at the right level
Those look real tasty @St. Tom Very impressed!

Can you tell us a little about how you use the grove bags? e.g. do you hang or paper bag before going into the bags etc.

Was planning on buying new mason jars for the upcoming harvest but these grove bags have piqued my interest.

Cheers
Qb
i paper bag dry absolutely everything bro and once I have the bud dried as when I'm drying them say i start with 8 bags in 4 days i will normally put the whole 8 into 2 then another day maybe 2 i put all the buds of that plant in 1 brown paper bag with a blue tooth RH meter so i can check once it gets to just over 60rh and once I'm there i then put my buds in one of my big grove bags with a meter just so i know its working as it should and then i just leave it in the bags and doing this I've had no issues also these buds have been in the bags over a month now
these buds are not being stored in @Grove Bags to cure they make my life so much easier than jars

??????
yes they are bro i just opened the bags to check and get some pics and sorry bro autospell changed now to not lol

i get my bud to about 62 per cent RH and just leave it in the bags so i no there at the right level

i paper bag dry absolutely everything bro and once I have the bud dried as when I'm drying them say i start with 8 bags in 4 days i will normally put the whole 8 into 2 then another day maybe 2 i put all the buds of that plant in 1 brown paper bag with a blue tooth RH meter so i can check once it gets to just over 60rh and once I'm there i then put my buds in one of my big grove bags with a meter just so i know its working as it should and then i just leave it in the bags and doing this I've had no issues also these buds have been in the bags over a month now

yes they are bro i just opened the bags to check and get some pics

Cheers @St. Tom Sounds like you've got your process down. Just looked and grove bags want about $50 to ship to the UK so looks like its a no-go for me. I'm very jealous of all these products that folks in the US can get.

I think your original post says "are not" instead of "are now" in grove bags.

Qb

Cheers @St. Tom Sounds like you've got your process down. Just looked and grove bags want about $50 to ship to the UK so looks like its a no-go for me. I'm very jealous of all these products that folks in the US can get.

I think your original post says "are not" instead of "are now" in grove bags.

Qb
I'm going to pm you bro and thanks

Looking good as always Tom!
I too am curious about these bags, I don’t mind mason jars knocking around but those bags look decent!
is there an afn discount on those things? I’ve noticed a few afn peeps using em

Back