SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Did ya notice much of a temp increase? If it wasn't much and still stayed good with VPD, I wouldn't adjust. It would more mimic the heat of the day.
I think I'm gonna mount two of the fixtures I posted with two of the 2ft UV AgroMax bulbs. Does anyone see a problem with those fixtures? I don't car for the rolling switch and white reflector, but I'll stick some foil on the reflector.
i cant quite remember the exact quote but i think it was on migros you tube channel i seen that uvb does not reflect well of shiny surfaces thats why they come with dull finish on the reflectors it works better so foil might not be the best idea unless you can get the kind the has a dull side some brands do it

i cant quite remember the exact quote but i think it was on migros you tube channel i seen that uvb does not reflect well of shiny surfaces thats why they come with dull finish on the reflectors it works better so foil might not be the best idea unless you can get the kind the has a dull side some brands do it
I got 2 GrowBright 2' 1 Lamp High Output T5 with aluminum reflectors and 2 groMax 2 Foot T5 Pure UV Bulb s

I got 2 GrowBright 2' 1 Lamp High Output T5 with aluminum reflectors and 2 groMax 2 Foot T5 Pure UV Bulb s

i seen your post after i wrote that:LOLStoned: great to see a few of us guys running uvb bubs now we can all compare our experiences just got mine hooked up tonight wont really get to see its full effect till the next run of fast green poison

i seen your post after i wrote that:LOLStoned: great to see a few of us guys running uvb bubs now we can all compare our experiences just got mine hooked up tonight wont really get to see its full effect till the next run of fast green poison
I'm hoping this upcoming run will be taken to the next level with the changes I've made and plan to do.
I guess we'll see how well things turn out.

Few pics from today everything is ticking over so I'm very happy I'm feeding all the veg girls an EC of about 1.3 and the flower girl slightly higher at 1.4 and both on emerald harvest nutes .all the girls have now been topped but I know late on the super sativa seed club elephant is going to be taller than the others so I will be tying and supercropping to keep her in line
20210509_173622.jpg
20210509_173432.jpg
20210509_173420.jpg
20210509_173425.jpg
20210509_173413.jpg
20210509_173517.jpg
20210509_173521.jpg
Screenshot_20210509-174522_Days Counter.jpg

Few pics from today everything is ticking over so I'm very happy I'm feeding all the veg girls an EC of about 1.3 and the flower girl slightly higher at 1.4 and both on emerald harvest nutes .all the girls have now been topped but I know late on the super sativa seed club elephant is going to be taller than the others so I will be tying and supercropping to keep her in line View attachment 1316264View attachment 1316265View attachment 1316266View attachment 1316267View attachment 1316268View attachment 1316269View attachment 1316270View attachment 1316271
Smashing it brother :d5: those glue sniffers look lovely.. The solo is gonna be a banger... Do you mind me asking what node you topped at? Do you just top the solos once?
:vibes::d5::smoking:

Smashing it brother :d5: those glue sniffers look lovely.. The solo is gonna be a banger... Do you mind me asking what node you topped at? Do you just top the solos once?
:vibes::d5::smoking:
Just off the top of my head I'd say 3rd but I do either there or the 5th and I've only ever topped any auto the once I'm not sure if I'd stunt her by going a little bit more but I suppose I could always try it on a longer strain I suppose

Just off the top of my head I'd say 3rd but I do either there or the 5th and I've only ever topped any auto the once I'm not sure if I'd stunt her by going a little bit more but I suppose I could always try it on a longer strain I suppose
Cheers mate, I've only topped the 1 auto then never grew it out in the sativa one.. I figured just the once. I'll give it a go.. Cheers bud. :d5: :vibes:

Cheers mate, I've only topped the 1 auto then never grew it out in the sativa one.. I figured just the once. I'll give it a go.. Cheers bud. :d5: :vibes:
I do it to try keep my canopy low and level and especially if it's a known tall strain and I just feel it grows in a better shape when topped but the sssc olifant can grow up to 2 meters now that's going to be a battle but I will bend and twist her and do whatever to keep her out of my lights but girls I have supercropped have always took it in there stride

Update 12. Whiskey Zulu day 67.
Both of the remaining girls, totally different plants..
Short n fat girl is starting to fade.. Checked Trichomes and little to no Amber's.. The buds look huge but they are a bit airy and have a foxtail type structure.. If you give it a a gentle away it is still swaying 10 mins later lol so it has some density.
Tall girl is super frosty..and smells like my nans old wooden fruit bowl when I was a kid lol
I think they will go to day 75 or so.
IMG_20210509_200453.jpg
IMG_20210509_200113.jpg

Back