SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

The Neutralizer rocks! Glad you bought it.
i did think it was you bro who told me about it and as you say safety is paramount but I grow in a tent with a good carbon filter I will mainly be using this in on and off smelly periods when I'm moving the plants or harvesting them:bong: but it will be a good tool in my arsenal i also only paid 75 pounds so a 3rd less than I could get the big one anywhere else and I do love a bargain and thanks bro

Just ordered two of these with AgroMax 2 Foot T5 Pure UV Bulb for $68.85

Nice let me know your thoughts on them once you get to use them
Sure will! I found that site from another thread, so I looked up fixtures. That looks like a good fixture with an aluminum reflector that won't absorb the UVB. It was nice to see a bulb option. A better fixture and cheaper than what I found on Amazon.

Some lights out pic all the girls are picking up speed now also a pic of my newest vape a tinymight it's a cracker but I'm a bit of a collector as I own 6 hand ones
20210505_153755.jpg
20210505_153614.jpg
20210505_153802.jpg
20210505_153810.jpg
20210505_153819.jpg
20210505_153814.jpg
20210505_153824.jpg
20210505_153828.jpg
20210505_154609.jpg
20210505_155146.jpg

Heya Tom, got a random grow question for ya....
When you toss new sprouts into the tent or when you have new sprouties pop up, what sort of distance between the sprouts and the lights are you starting with?
Lighting sprouts appropriately in a perpetual/staggered tent is one of the many challenges, and one I don’t have a good grasp of yet I don’t think

Fine little harem!:thumbsup:
do you own any vapes bill I will dig all mine out for a pic at some stage but I have copd so I need to buy on demand vapes so after I have a good hit it doesn't get wasted so all mine only work why you click the button so to speak

Heya Tom, got a random grow question for ya....
When you toss new sprouts into the tent or when you have new sprouties pop up, what sort of distance between the sprouts and the lights are you starting with?
Lighting sprouts appropriately in a perpetual/staggered tent is one of the many challenges, and one I don’t have a good grasp of yet I don’t think
with the sanlights dimmed i normally never go any closer than 50 cm to my tops in flower and new girls I keep about 60 cm may be slightly more as I use the autopot bases early to give them height but I've seen commercial growers who don't even lower there lights from the roof so if there not stretching bad I find my balance like that I hope it helps

do you own any vapes bill I will dig all mine out for a pic at some stage but I have copd so I need to buy on demand vapes so after I have a good hit it doesn't get wasted so all mine only work why you click the button so to speak
For hash and rosin, I just got a Yocan Evolve Plus with a ceramic coil. It hits hard as hell after about a 10 sec button hold. No adjustable temp though, but not a bad thing really.
I haven't done the rosen yet, but I'll bet it's better than the hash. Coils very easy to clean

Back