Wiz, thanks. I guess I'm a bit gun shy from the other sites. But I'll settle in soon enough. Can't wait for the seed selling portion to be up and running. Just let me know.
The Roadrunner tastes like your eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles cereal. Fan-fucking-tastic. But again, the THC is a bit low for my liking.

morning all how we doing today. Wiz buddy i can damn near taste the salty air there.gotta love the ocean.

morning all how we doing today. Wiz buddy i can damn near taste the salty air there.gotta love the ocean.

Morning zero!
Im doing great there is nothing better than waking to the smell of fresh cut doja!! She has the house full of her aroma only thing better would be to be at the beach like WIZ

Morning zero!
Im doing great there is nothing better than waking to the smell of fresh cut doja!! She has the house full of her aroma only thing better would be to be at the beach like WIZ

Mornin mate!

I was going to say last night, some one has a stinky house :D

amen I hear that brother. not much can beat a nice fresh cut bud smell. my bhd just showed her dirty bits a few days ago and i must say shes looking pretty sweet i can't wait for her to go full run. I will be grabing a few pics of her and the 70's skunk in a bit once i wake up some.

Skunks about :D, danger!! Meet the mail man. haha

Wanted to let you guys know.!!!

We have an official seedbank sponsor. Dopeseeds will be our official AF seed source. I've personally bought from them, others here have as well!
I have nothing against the tude, i just know what kind of service J from DS offers, first hand. So it was a natural fit. A banner and a couple links around the site will go up! Nothing oppressive, but they are helping us out, so we should help them and buy seeds there :D haha

:D

lol funny you should say that i been makeing a run thru there bank as we speak im looking forward to that blueberry kush.

its like a fine wine the smell only gets better with age.

exactly and i can tell a shift in smell each day i come home and it makes me mouth water

Bailer said:
Skunks about , danger!! Meet the mail man. haha

I know right, thank god i have my box at the road 50yards away. On the night i went to cut her i knew it was time. the smell in the garage was knock down and i was like......it wasnt like this yesterday. So i knew she was done putting out that final stank. Id say after a closer inspection she was 70/30 milky to amber. Should be some good stuff.

Back