282.jpg

Mine had mossy envy ages ago too!

See...I may be old..but I can stillpull the ladies....
come over to the patio Lady B...I have a bit of Black....
I'd like to share it with you......:cool:

BUT you are right they are your crosses :) Great breeder good grower. Goes hand in hand really.

FullD...
a Great grower makes the Breeder look Good...an I'm looking Gooood...:head:

And i like the term daddy all the girls seem to perk up when i open the door. Saying daddy's home :)
It is hero worship...

Shit cant wait to do it for the first time.......
Oh..I Think you will..now that you have amended your Status...:D

I DID Notice...

\|/Joker420\|/
I Normally put 10 seed into a 25ltr pot...
then expect to get 5 females out of them.

Evening JM...:smoke:

been busy Bro..?

had a bunch o good laughs catchin up!
I Know..the thread has been a Mad House..and it isn't even Friday..YET...

the kissers are funny wiz
I was laughing my head off collecting them

I will put the animations link up shortly..it is Good..
But..
I know there is work planned for site this weekend..
so I'll wait until after that ...:thumbs:

Evening JM...
1.gif

been busy Bro..?

mornin / evenin... lol yep... installed my 2 new 12,00 lumen cfls yesterday (6500 K)

HUGE dife in light in my chamber... girls perked up at me and said, "oh, you want trich production"

gave em each a kiss for ya.. :)

oh yeah, n in my "spare time" lol... posted some more med stuff and the Marijunana botany book

:)

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Lookin killeras always wiz!

heres a funny thing in the news here in the us today... rofl... I'm suing! didn't know you could sue others for your own stupidity!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/fountain-lady-nobody-went-to-my-aid-23909987

There was a news story here a few days ago, about how there is a group going around walking into pane glass doors suing anyone who doesn't have stickers on it. Made a life style out of it. Big home cars.. the works..

It's sad imo that stuff like this makes it before a judge.

Wiz, is that cut up bud? Love the colors.

For some reason i thought those were seeds.

Edit.
See...I may be old..but I can stillpull the ladies....
come over to the patio Lady B...I have a bit of Black....
I'd like to share it with you......

She'd go.. Probably not even tell me either. Then again i don't invite her some times.. lol i puff at work all day. She's stuck in an office. haha

agreed... i think thse kinda people make good fertilizer

couldn't help but laugh tho... what are you stupid? you're gonna sue cuz you're too dumb to look where your goin'?

agreed... i think thse kinda people make good fertilizer

couldn't help but laugh tho... what are you stupid? you're gonna sue cuz you're too dumb to look where your goin'?

No shit, she's talking about being embarrassed? 1, she works there. She should know where that thing is. 2, so you didn't want some people at the mall to know, but a whole room of people and a judge and lawyers, their staff. Are ok? hahaha, it's all about the dollar. That's it.. "No one helped me" No one's going to do shit for you. Help yourself lady.

My lord, if i had had help..lol you know?

Edit: the only good message in that news story is "don't text and do stuff" lol maaann

No shit, she's talking about being embarrassed? 1, she works there. She should know where that thing is. 2, so you didn't want some people at the mall to know, but a whole room of people and a judge and lawyers, their staff. Are ok? hahaha, it's all about the dollar. That's it.. "No one helped me" No one's going to do shit for you. Help yourself lady.

My lord, if i had had help..lol you know?

Edit: the only good message in that news story is "don't text and do stuff" lol maaann

ha ha ha i really hope she dont text and drive. things could get ugly. It just goes to show that people are always looking for ways to get money out of big corps. I hate that and the mentality. I mean its one thing if its a mal practice suit, but falling in the mall fountain and getting wet and laughed at, c'mon lady. all i can say was she was either the fat girl in class and still has the complex after loosing weight or she was simply hated in school.

Cause i couldnt tell if it was male or female in the interview.

FullD...
a Great grower makes the Breeder look Good...an I'm looking Gooood...:head:

Well thanks my friend. Your not just a good breeder you are a phenomenal breeder. I mean you have more colors over there than the rainbow.:thumbs:

Oh..I Think you will..now that you have amended your Status...:D

I DID Notice...

i figured you would. when i saw that i had to put it up there, i mean you did give me the title :)

Back