Good Morning everyone, I hope today finds you all in good spirits. Hey Mossy, is this a variant?

Varient 002.jpg Sagamatha

001.jpg Group photo of the girls

002.jpg Low LIfe Auto Lemon Skunk
003.jpg Buddha White Dwarf
004.jpg Sagamatha StarRyder
005.jpg Sagamatha StarRyder- You can see the trichs forming nicely. This plant is at day 25 of flower

Hope you guys enjoy looking at these.

I am off to go study some more, this psychology and network admin class are taking up all of my free time. Hope you guys have a great Friday and a wonderful pain free weekend.

Cheers!

First time poster, went through a bunch of the posts here before registering and I have got to tip my hat to Wiz for those beautiful dark plants.

Morning all K21 damn thems filling out nice and bushy they look like there gonna be some stinkers. Wiz man damn Im starting to think your hiding some damn paint or crayons behind the camra can just laughing your ass off they will never know muahahahaha (the evil wizard laugh) so which leads me to my next question when will the wizard color collection be released for sale? and one other thing what bran do you use crayola or a cheap knock off brand? Im thinking crayola cause they always got better colors. I also have a request could ya start a ebook of how to color your dragon? and before we get a color by numbers comment im beating you all too it haha. There is no by the numbers book here so make your own numbers lol.

mossypink.jpg

saw this on my facebook and thought id share this pic with you all (looks at wiz)i know this was of your doing i knew you had another dragon in hideing if you have a facebook and wanna see if there more like it i havent checked the name of the picture owner is Marixuana SecretGarden i think its a dispencery page havent checked yet.

Maybe that's pink bud from Secret Garden Seeds?

The StarRyder is ridiculous -43 o_o I've never touched Sagamartha after hearing its flaws in autoflowering capabilities.

Maybe that's pink bud from Secret Garden Seeds?

The StarRyder is ridiculous -43 o_o I've never touched Sagamartha after hearing its flaws in autoflowering capabilities.

yeah I had to put it on 12/12 to get it to flower, but so far other than the AF problem, I'm liking what she has to offer.

I've been down to the beach...16 o'C..sunshine...and a coffee and brandy...
I don't often do it..
it could turn into a Habit...

Went up to check the girls and caught a Dragon with the sun behind her...mmm...

126.jpg

Hot blooded..and ALL Woman..Siren...:dancer:...

Boy..am I Chilled or What....:pimp:

Must be Friday...:ama:...Yay....

Morning all...TGIF!!!!
mmm...me too..I Love my Fridays.. :dance:

You do know that if you pull this off with your Usual skill..you are gonna have to post it up as a How To Guide..?....
don't you.....:lol:

Never waste a skill....share it with us..we will appreciate it.......:clap:

Beautiful Girls....so Well Behaved...
Mind..I swear that two fingered leaf is Winking at me now...once I've seen it..it is Standing out.

I'll never get tired looking at those lovely ladies!
Cheers TBM..I Never get tired of looking @ them..
you would think that after seeing so many..you would get a bit Jaded..
but every One of them makes me Smile...:eek:

Afternoon -43..It Certainly is M8....:smoke:
Hey Mossy, is this a variant?

Now..do you know the Parentage of the cross...see if we can pick a commonality up.

The girls are looking Great Bro...I Think it is the Sagmartha StarRyder that made me drool...
I saw here before..but..it doesn't show this side of the thread.

Wiz man damn Im starting to think your hiding some damn paint or crayons behind the camra can just laughing your ass off they will never know muahahahaha (the evil wizard laugh)

WOW That black dragon makes my mouth water and give my spine chills, May i ask... is it sativa dom? Or do the leaves hide something more heavy?

Cheers 20.4..glad you made it..Home is where your friends are...:smoke:

May i ask... is it sativa dom? Or do the leaves hide something more heavy?

Hard one..she is still transient..
But if I had to describe her I would say..on the Indy side of Afghan.

Last ones out Tasted as if they had 4 Afghan dominants in there...

and

I had MY Beloved Incense pheno in the Whites...

Back shortly..I Think me tea has arrived...:head:

It Had..

there is an option of a more kush tasting pheno in the mix..
but..I prefer the AFFY..

Last edited:
psssttt...ZERO..lean closer..I need to whisper...

and one other thing what bran do you use crayola or a cheap knock off brand?

B-B-Q paint..that is why the look so dark in the morning..wet paint...

Don't tell anyone..
But if you look closely..you can see where I splodged a drop on the plant below....

It is ok..no-one else noticed...:cool:

127.jpg

Back