New Grower San Tri Bajo auto fem

Ending week 7 on this girl shes 25" tall and starting to fill out now getting white for sure. Shes getting some decent amount of bloom boost. And plain water reg amount of micro,grow,bloom nutes of GH roughly 3-4 weeks left til last two flush weeks. thanks for the comments @archie gemmill and @Archaic
IMG_20180421_221623.jpg
IMG_20180421_221613.jpg
IMG_20180421_221613.jpg
IMG_20180421_221549.jpg

Well I lost this journal now I found it, the San tri has finished up came in with just over an oz of dry sticky tye stick looking buds. She didn't swell or do anything for 3 weeks I flushed I tried Light bloom nutes again still nothing so I flushed again and just feed water for a week still nothing but trich production so she got flushed a last time and chopped. Here's some final pics, the smoke has a heavy speed buzz to it with killer munchies that follows it, very nice sweet skunk aroma. @Rebel do they have a Barney's farm badge for finishing a grow on here or a badge for completing a grow journal on here, lastly if not how do I acquire badges for grows on here. Thank-you again for all who have followed. I few other journals on here with more to come after the Royal Queen one finish up I will start posting my new ones in the indoor grow thread. Thank you again.

Attachments

• IMG_20180424_203121.jpg
    IMG_20180424_203121.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20180417_224412.jpg
    IMG_20180417_224412.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 100
I'm happy at over an Oz, keeps it lit. When I hit two Oz on my little girls I'm ecstatic. Lol. Nice grow buddy.
Well I lost this journal now I found it, the San tri has finished up came in with just over an oz of dry sticky tye stick looking buds. She didn't swell or do anything for 3 weeks I flushed I tried Light bloom nutes again still nothing so I flushed again and just feed water for a week still nothing but trich production so she got flushed a last time and chopped. Here's some final pics, the smoke has a heavy speed buzz to it with killer munchies that follows it, very nice sweet skunk aroma. @Rebel do they have a Barney's farm badge for finishing a grow on here or a badge for completing a grow journal on here, lastly if not how do I acquire badges for grows on here. Thank-you again for all who have followed. I few other journals on here with more to come after the Royal Queen one finish up I will start posting my new ones in the indoor grow thread. Thank you again.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Oh yes me too, it was a free be and I got to test a few new things on her and She still delivered, I wasn't expecting much from her any ways was actually over double of what I figured, and I like the energy buzzes over couch lock any day. I would run her again but under different setups for her and I think i could tune her up a bit. Her not really swelling reminded me of the BC bud we just to get back in highschool. I will give this she what's a triple white trich mess.

Back