Mephisto Genetics Samsquanch OG - Organic Soil and Teas

Black Hat Genetics

Rookie of the Year
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflowercup.com
Currently Smoking
Forgotten Cookies
I'm going to be giving another of my favorite Mephisto another go, and it will be one of the 3 strains I am using for my first all organic soil \ tea \ water only grow. I will be documenting the other two strains in their own threads as well.

I've been using Dutch Pro for the past couple years so it will be a change to go from bottles to teas. I'll be posting at least once a week with an update and what feed is going into the teas and all of that wonderful information.

Environment
4x4x7 tent
2x king plus 2000 LED
74-80 degrees
50% RH (i keep this steady due to my perpetual harvest setup)

I have forced fresh air from the bottom via a floor air mover, with exhaust being pulled through a charcoal filter out the top of the tent.

Hurricane fan on the wall circulating the air between the lights and the canopy.

I'm very interested in the teas so will tag along and learn too.
I'm going to be giving another of my favorite Mephisto another go, and it will be one of the 3 strains I am using for my first all organic soil \ tea \ water only grow. I will be documenting the other two strains in their own threads as well.

I've been using Dutch Pro for the past couple years so it will be a change to go from bottles to teas. I'll be posting at least once a week with an update and what feed is going into the teas and all of that wonderful information.

Environment
4x4x7 tent
2x king plus 2000 LED
74-80 degrees
50% RH (i keep this steady due to my perpetual harvest setup)

I have forced fresh air from the bottom via a floor air mover, with exhaust being pulled through a charcoal filter out the top of the tent.

Hurricane fan on the wall circulating the air between the lights and the canopy.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I'm very interested in the teas so will tag along and learn too.

im going to do a full start to finish guide on building soil and using the teas too. I was talking to Hobbes and we are going to find a place for it to live here on AFN

I'm fascinated by the teas and want to try it. I recycle my soil in a composter and add layers of goodies to build back up such as rabbit and chicken droppings, deep root weed leaves, comfrey leaves, banana skins, egg shells and my plant leaves. Plus all my worms to munch on it.
im going to do a full start to finish guide on building soil and using the teas too. I was talking to Hobbes and we are going to find a place for it to live here on AFN

I'm fascinated by the teas and want to try it. I recycle my soil in a composter and add layers of goodies to build back up such as rabbit and chicken droppings, deep root weed leaves, comfrey leaves, banana skins, egg shells and my plant leaves. Plus all my worms to munch on it.

ive always used coco loco with mykos and azos and then Dutch pro grow/bloom a+b, dutch pro explode, terpinator, mammoth p, calimagic for my nutes. I've always had AMAZING results but I want to reduce my impact on the planet. So many plastic bottles and bags from soil and mykos and azos not to mention the chemicals they are putting into the flowers I smoke and eat ya know. It just makes sense.

I'll be using

5 gallon air pots form maxxyield (my favorite brand. not sure why but I've always had better results.)

coco loco amended with
-alfalfa meal
-feather meal
-fish bone meal
-kelp meal
-worm castings
-azomite
-oyster shell
-epsom salt
-mykos
-azos

The teas I'm not sure about yet my mods on CAG are who are teaching me as I go but I'll be documenting it all in this thread as I'm learning.

If ya don’t mind me asking what amounts of each u put in. And also r u tiering the soil with the strongest on the bottom. Thanks. This grow is gonna be a good learning for organic in coco loco.

If you have access to it add some neem meal to that mix.....keeps the bugs at bay and a whole bunch of other great stuff too....us all organic guys need all the help we can get with those little bastards

IMG_20180920_125451_440.jpg

they went in water yesterday and sunk today so they are now in root riot cubes in their humidity domes.
0921181115.jpg

subbed!

Back