Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm in! I just got some portal mix beans and would like to join this. But I wanted to drop 2 seeds into 1 pot(not sure if I'll get a male or not) is that ok?
@Tyler_Durden88

Ok everybody who wants to start theirs a bit early the early germ date starts today till the 26th. Post a pic with Run What ya Brung Vol. 2 with the date, breeder name, and strain name. Also tag me or @Fitzy in the post. Also feel free to tag your friends in and invite anyone ya want. All uou need is a seed to join this battle.Let the battle begin!

@Tyler_Durden88 @Fitzy decided to tag along. Started fastbuds fastberry and mephisto white crack. Both in 2 3/4 gallon fabric pots with pro mix..i run perpetual grow and this may get a little crowded. They will be on the side under vivosun 300 watt until they oldest 2 are gone then should be moved over under the hlg 100. bio bizz nutrients. Been growing mostly aince january had a grow 10 years ago. Just looking to have some fun with yall.
20190816_153737.jpg
20190816_153751.jpg

If one of these doesnt germinate for some reason and its before deadline arw you allowed to start another 2nd seed before deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back