Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler_Durden88

It's all about the Trichomes
Reaction score
This is the 2nd version of the Run What ya Brung Battle. Everyone can join in. All ya need is a seed. Dosent matter what breeder or strain but does have to be an autoflower. There will be 2 winners. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is best overall and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is best with less for growers on a budget and smaller setups.Rules are as follows.

1. Must post weekly updates With at least 1 picture. With Run What ya Brung Vol. 2 wrote on somthing in the picture. And tag @Tyler_Durden88 in the update.

2. You can grow 2 plants but must choose 1 of the two at the 6 week mark as your designated battle plant.

3. This battle plant can not be in any other battle at the same time.

4. In final pics to be voted on you must have 1 picture with the full plant, 1 picture of your best bud up close, and 1 picture of your biggest bud with a bic lighter next to it for scale.

5. Must be able to take shit talk and have a good sense of humor. ( within reason).

6. Must Have a good damn time.

P.S.
Also there will be other members to help keep track off and make sure everyone stays within the rules and post updates weekly. Their names will be posted here in the rules as soon as they agree to help.

This is the 2nd version of the Run What ya Brung Battle. Everyone can join in. All ya need is a seed. Dosent matter what breeder or strain but does have to be an autoflower. There will be 2 winners. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is best overall and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is best with less for growers on a budget and smaller setups.Rules are as follows.

1. Must post weekly updates With at least 1 picture. With Run What ya Brung Vol. 2 wrote on somthing in the picture. And tag @Tyler_Durden88 in the update.

2. You can grow 2 plants but must choose 1 of the two at the 6 week mark as your designated battle plant.

3. This battle plant can not be in any other battle at the same time.

4. In final pics to be voted on you must have 1 picture with the full plant, 1 picture of your best bud up close, and 1 picture of your biggest bud with a bic lighter next to it for scale.

5. Must be able to take shit talk and have a good sense of humor. ( within reason).

6. Must Have a good damn time.

P.S.
Also there will be other members to help keep track off and make sure everyone stays within the rules and post updates weekly. Their names will be posted here in the rules as soon as they agree to help.
good on you for setting this up @Tyler_Durden88 im packed to the rafters for my next run in the finals but your a credit to afn your very helpful and have a great vibe i just thought id say so my growbro :slap:

I had a bit of a conversation with MoG about the quality of the pics and it was explained to me how generous is afn for providing me this free service and that if I'm not happy with the quality of the photos I can basically fuck off. So that's it for me, I'd rather handle the trolls over at rollitup. I'll finish my review of the slug33 but I put in too much work and I'm too old to put up with this shit.

One question is will this be held on afn or hott? From what I've seen so far, you can do larger images on hott. There are a number of good reasons for limiting image size from needing larger servers to store the pics= more $$$ to lots of large images can slow a site to a crawl.
That said, to post the best images on afn, you need to resize them so that the longest dimension is 1000 pixels at 96 dpi. Now this is key---Save it as a .png file. Anytime you have a jpeg and make changes to it, it will recompress the file and information will be lost resulting in a lower quality image.
When I get a minute I'll try to figure sizing for hott.
The one thing that will make a huge difference in your pics is to use a tripod.
The other is if you have to use the on camera flash-- stick a piece of toilet paper over it. That will cut down the glare you get.
I'm gonna kick myself in the butt for this but
For this battle only, if you don't have the software or ability to resize images, you can send your final pics to me and I'll take care of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back