Indoor Royal Dwarf Auto, 1st Grow Journal!

strangegreen

For Science!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Auto Blues, HBSS.
Hi all,

Ive finally popped some Roral Dwarf Auto seeds into the dirt. Ill try to keep this updated periodically.

Organic Soil. FFOF + Perlite and bit of Vermiculite. Added rock dust as well.
Tap water filtered - no chlorine/chloramine
300W Viparspectra LED
Nectar of Gods base line.
Recharge
SLF-100
Mykos.
Germinated in Rapid Rooter and put into 3g smart pots once tap root showed on bottom.

Grow tent - 2x2x3 ( will be upgrading soon to a 4x2x6 w/600w Mars, this one will be my germ/early veg/cure tent)

dK9pnKK.jpg

Day 1 -
IfV9tt9.jpg

Day 9 - Betty had a problem with PH, was way to high. Got it back in range and shes good to go.

pkEkPUb.jpg

Day 18 -

Did a bit of LST to get the big leafs out of the way, Betty is a bit smaller due to the PH problems early but keeping with Wilma. (Sorry about the pic with the lights on, was in a hurry)

e1n2RGS.jpg

Full Tent (Sprayed plain water on the walls to get humidity up, its a had fight on temps and RH with this small tent.It evaporates very quickly.)

Hvu6KqG.jpg

Anyway, more to follow. Super excited for the journey ahead. Let me know of any questions you might have or let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Cheers! :jointman:

Attachments

• IfV9tt9.jpg
    IfV9tt9.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 477
Am going to be watching, interested in how the viparspectra will do... trying to get ready for fall, and lighting is one of those things that's hard to decide on...I'd like to go with autocobs, but that may not be in the cards for this fall. I like what I've seen on the Viparspectra lights, but everything I've looked @ is either a PAR test or a demo. This'll give a great baseline for seed to harvest under their product.
Great lookin so far!

Quick end of week update before I head out for the weekend. The girls have exploded in growth in the last 4 days. They are going to be super short but hopefully will stretch out in the next couple weeks.

Been using the Mid Veg feeding schedule from NFTG with no changes besides adding Recharge and top dressing some Mykos at the last post. Waiting 3-4 days currently for the 3g smart pots to dry out before watering/feeding and seems to be loving it.

As always comments and critiques welcome.

Am going to be watching, interested in how the viparspectra will do... trying to get ready for fall, and lighting is one of those things that's hard to decide on...I'd like to go with autocobs, but that may not be in the cards for this fall. I like what I've seen on the Viparspectra lights, but everything I've looked @ is either a PAR test or a demo. This'll give a great baseline for seed to harvest under their product.
Great lookin so far!

^ Im loving the light - I thought there was a problem at first with lightburn on my seedlings but it ended up being a PH problem that was easily fixed (you can see it on the second photo on one of the leaves.) I have it sitting about 18' inches from the plant and they are just soaking it up on a 24/0 schedule. I also did a foliar spray and let them sit in the dark for about an hour to let them soak it up then back under the light.

Betty - Fully recovered from the PH problems in the beginning ( see bottom leaf rust discoloration.)
mje0SCJ.jpg

Wilma - She was the second to pop out of the ground but is a tank, everything I've thrown at her she just blows right through.

lXgLl0X.jpg

Heres a internal shot of the growth on Wilma, They both are very similar with Betty being a day or two behind in terms of growth.

zMGN1Vp.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cheers!:jointman:

Last edited:
They are looking good! I am currently growing the exact same strain. My avatar is the result after 54 days (23f). She stays small but is flowering real good. She also has a very specific smell. Can't wait! I'll be following this one to see how they turn out.

Day 36 Update,

Went on vacation for 4 days and they dried out a little bit. The tent was way to small and the light couldn't penetrate. So I moved them into a larger tent - 4x2x6ft, and upped the light to 600W MarsHydro.

There seemed to be a nutrient problem so I flushed the soil with 10ml HH and recharge PH'd to 6.3 per 1L filtered water.

They came back strong after first feeding post flush, Im feeding them in the morning and night a half liter each.

Let me know any pointers.

Cheers.

Standing 19 inches.

ZkqEZPx.jpg

llvcZJS.jpg

Sorry for the blur, the fan was on and they were dancing.

wcfUuEa.jpg

UymgqFa.jpg

Day 47 Update.

Had a PH problem, flushed with hurculean harvest and things are back to normal. keeping them watered and under 24/0 light. Things going great. Thinking 2-3 more weeks may let it go 4.

Cheers!

uztnkKw.jpg

ESgOFTG.jpg
0owbjig.jpg

One more week of water and I think ill be cutting down the first one.
p4pHQ85.jpg

Will do one more feeding and keep this one going for another couple weeks I think..

fXN4VAx.jpg

Cheers have a good one.

Some full shots - Betty -
CEGsOhO.jpg

Wilma -
Eitu0rW.jpg

Switched to just water, Coming up on 60 days shortly. Will be cutting in 5days as Im flying out to he west coast for a couple weeks.

Betty -

8RFgsDQ.jpg

Wilma -

OxS8eWE.jpg

Full plant Betty, Forgot to take another of WIlma.
weAELjr.jpg

Cheers!

Back