RH: 45%
Water: 3,000 ml RO water/plant
Nutes: 1.5 g/gal Bud Explosion 0-19-39
2 g/gal Megacrop 2.0
4 ml/gal Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus 2-0-0
NO NUTES FOR ZKITTLEZ [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] IN THE CLEANSE
Light distance: 18 in
Light cycle: 18/6

So ladies and gentlemen I'm not dead and I'm still here. The girls have looked better, it's been a little bit since I was able to spend some time with them. They were all in need of a good watering tonight. I spotted my first amber trichs on zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] which is prompting the cleanse. I will be more than likely going straight RO water with no nutes from here on out. I want her to eat the rest of the goodies from the leaves, which she has already started. She is getting fat and smells so dam good.

As for zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]... That beast is about to fall over. It was quite the ordeal getting her out of the tent. Lateral branching needs support but I'm a bad dad and I'm just letting her fall over. It's ok, those branches were way too tall, so it's bringing them back down to the other two plants height. That one has to be a different pheno or I got two different strains because the growth and the smells from that one compared to the others is completely different. That one has a more skunky mint smell, where the other two are skunky on the draw, but followed but insanely fruity berry smell. Never in my life have I smelled weed like this zkittlez, and for that I am thankful lol

Sorry for the lack of regular updates, life hit pretty fucking hard this week and I've been trying to pick up the pieces and duct tape them back together. Still a work in progress, but things are settling down now. I should be back into daily or every other day update. Check the pics and let me know what you think! Well til tomorrow, hopefully! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1105454

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1105455

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1105456

Group shot
View attachment 1105457

View attachment 1105458
Hey bro! Text me your address and we will have a powwow! Lol Just kidding bro! Impressive skills you have! Love to see the results of my recommendation of Greenleaf nutrients hasn't been for nought! You have done the label proud man! Great Job @Illini4life ...... Go check out my ladies when you have a chance, I am around Day 50 or so... Thanks Bro
20190921_023039.jpg

Daily update..

Day 56 Zkittlez

Temps: 74F lights off, 79F lights on
RH: 45%
Water: 3,000 ml RO water/plant
Nutes: 1.5 g/gal Bud Explosion 0-19-39
2 g/gal Megacrop 2.0
4 ml/gal Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus 2-0-0
NO NUTES FOR ZKITTLEZ [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] IN THE CLEANSE
Light distance: 18 in
Light cycle: 18/6

So ladies and gentlemen I'm not dead and I'm still here. The girls have looked better, it's been a little bit since I was able to spend some time with them. They were all in need of a good watering tonight. I spotted my first amber trichs on zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] which is prompting the cleanse. I will be more than likely going straight RO water with no nutes from here on out. I want her to eat the rest of the goodies from the leaves, which she has already started. She is getting fat and smells so dam good.

As for zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]... That beast is about to fall over. It was quite the ordeal getting her out of the tent. Lateral branching needs support but I'm a bad dad and I'm just letting her fall over. It's ok, those branches were way too tall, so it's bringing them back down to the other two plants height. That one has to be a different pheno or I got two different strains because the growth and the smells from that one compared to the others is completely different. That one has a more skunky mint smell, where the other two are skunky on the draw, but followed but insanely fruity berry smell. Never in my life have I smelled weed like this zkittlez, and for that I am thankful lol

Sorry for the lack of regular updates, life hit pretty fucking hard this week and I've been trying to pick up the pieces and duct tape them back together. Still a work in progress, but things are settling down now. I should be back into daily or every other day update. Check the pics and let me know what you think! Well til tomorrow, hopefully! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1105454

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1105455

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 1105456

Group shot
View attachment 1105457

View attachment 1105458
Well done Grow Bro, ya killing the Zkittles Grow! Keep up the Hard Work and the End Product will put a Smile on ya face!

Hey bro! Text me your address and we will have a powwow! Lol Just kidding bro! Impressive skills you have! Love to see the results of my recommendation of Greenleaf nutrients hasn't been for nought! You have done the label proud man! Great Job @Illini4life ...... Go check out my ladies when you have a chance, I am around Day 50 or so... Thanks Bro View attachment 1106099
Dam bro the frost is setting in now. Here comes the beer belly on the girls! This is part of the reason I live this strain I'm sitting at day 58, something like 61 if you count the day in shot glass and day in paper towel germinating, and it's getting ready to come come down in the next week or two. This was the same last round as well. This zkittlez strain has a super fast turn around, with quality buds as you can see.

Looking great, subbed (a bit late) for the grand finale!
Hey better late than never! Glad to have you along for the ride. Here I'll share my lower larfy branch with you that I cut and used to test my new dry box lol. It was the first cuttings I actually hung dry, and didn't cook in the oven for a quick dry sample. Shit smacks, bad. I passed out last night pretty dam quick after a bowl of this. This is from zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], the different pheno, and the smells that were different during growing did not change the strength. This one might be even more of a heavy hitter than the other two. Who knows?! We will see though soon enough. Regardless.... You have any questions or concerns about literally anything I do, shout it out bud. I'm a big boy I can take the criticism just as well as compliments.
IMG_20190921_225708.jpg

autumn colours,lovely stuff,trichs getting crunchy :thumbsup: onte a winner :smokeit:
top growin :greenthumb:
:pighug:
Thanks! Right, the buds are starting to get a little bit of purple hues to them! And the leaves in the fade is always a great sight to see! Thanks for tagging along!

Well done Grow Bro, ya killing the Zkittles Grow! Keep up the Hard Work and the End Product will put a Smile on ya face!

I'm happy with this strain quite a bit. It has been relatively easy and carefree grow that has provided me with some delicious looking flowers. @baked in the bluegrass picked up some zkittlez too I hear. Cant wait to see what he does with these bad girls :d5: good luck bro!

Ok so after some thought I decided on the path for next run... Here we go...

I will be running one from @MegaBuds, strain Beast Mode Autos (Amnesia XXL X Blue Dream), and one from @mephisto strain Illuminauto No. 21 Sour Crinkle (Grape Crinkle X Sour Crack). Look forward to seeing you all there!

Lookin forward to seeing what you do with some meph beans!
I think tentatively ill try my hand at some of that rainbow after the new year, might even do an illini run!
1 beastmode auto and 1 skittlez in one tent and then something else cool in the other tent

Lookin forward to seeing what you do with some meph beans!
I think tentatively ill try my hand at some of that rainbow after the new year, might even do an illini run!
1 beastmode auto and 1 skittlez in one tent and then something else cool in the other tent
I'm really hyped to see this beast mode. I'm spacing right now on who, but someone here is growing one out as we speak

Back