Bandit im telling you it won't dissapoint.

key points bro.

1. Let the Straightener heat up nice and hot
2. Press firmly and directly on the bud to get a good clasp then press your heart out for 7 seconds first run. second press 7-10 seconds. Let the wax cool for a sec before collecting and proceeding to next press.
3.Be swift removing the buds I like to just pull the parch paper out with the hand I'm pressing with and just dump the bud on the pull.

will you be dabbing it or adding to a bowl?
how much ya going run?

I don't have any dab equipment, so I'll be adding it to a bowl. I'll probably just run a couple grams, as my stash is getting loww

I don't have any dab equipment, so I'll be adding it to a bowl. I'll probably just run a couple grams, as my stash is getting loww

Hey bandit best way to smoke it with a bowl pack a bowl hit it a couple times get it lit then drop a little ball in the heat as you hit it

at least that's the best way I've found with a bowl :thumbs:

Ok id pack a nice chuck in the bottom and then put the wax in the middle layer with weed on top. Or sometimes I put wax on top of a bowl and hold just enough heat above the wax to slightly melt it into the buds then il smoke the bowl. Either way man Enjoy.

with organic smooth herb its gotta be good.i just need to get a a hair press thingy ma jiggy man lol! I got someone coming over this week coming up n i can impress them lol smooth bowl dab thing lol do you smoke the bowl of herb after wards?how much waste or how much do you use the buds? have you broked them up stirred them and re pushed them together and tried an extra cpl of small presses to get a lil more?just curious..thanks:Sharing One:

with organic smooth herb its gotta be good.i just need to get a a hair press thingy ma jiggy man lol! I got someone coming over this week coming up n i can impress them lol smooth bowl dab thing lol do you smoke the bowl of herb after wards?how much waste or how much do you use the buds? have you broked them up stirred them and re pushed them together and tried an extra cpl of small presses to get a lil more?just curious..thanks:Sharing One:

Eyes with its organic herb it can't be any more organic by heat pressing!

wal mart any cvs even grocery strores should have them in the beauty and shampoo aisle.

i personally throw the herb away. It's super compressed and crispy and Youl be surprised at how much wax comes from a press and then once they are cooled down I simply put the bud back between the parchment paper and press it a second time.

i throw it away as most the is removed and left on the paper.

no need for breaking the buds up do it as a whole nug .4-.6 and once flattened after first press leave in that shape and press again.

make sure to collect your wax after every press

Just wanted to clarify this parchment paper taco. Buds between the folded patchament paper that then gets the press to the paper. Use a table or counter to hold the hair straightener flat and allow you to get a hard firm press

fc22d80cc867905c5e852f64c9a7e38f.jpg

baf2168770c5e2aa149a418ca17a4534.jpg

Have u tried it on lower heat settings? 360 seems a bit high thats the temp i vape my weed at. Cant argue with the pics tho that is a delicious looking dab!!

Have u tried it on lower heat settings? 360 seems a bit high thats the temp i vape my weed at. Cant argue with the pics tho that is a delicious looking dab!!

Yea iv gone as low as 185 and worked my way up to 400 at lower temps yield was very low and was more sappy like that stuck to the bud. 350-380 were supreme.

Back