RocBud Rocbud Auto Mix Random

random day 31 got more bondage and some Doctor earth homegrown organic fert 4-6-3 - that tent now smells like crabs lol. I am seeing about 8 viable budsites on this plant including main cola. Day 16 for grape dosi , she got EWC today. Pale new growth I think she wanted more nitrogen so I gave it what I had. Will give her molasses and water next to cover trace minerals and micronutrients. I may have waited too long to feed the big girl , I hope she likes that crab smelly Doctor earth stuff we will see what happens from here.

Attachments

• B5DB1F36-73A1-4550-8E4C-B1ECCF549C1B.jpeg
    B5DB1F36-73A1-4550-8E4C-B1ECCF549C1B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • 51EF35AB-C0C7-450F-B6C0-C48723F022F8.jpeg
    51EF35AB-C0C7-450F-B6C0-C48723F022F8.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 45
Soooo my big random not looking so hot. Waited too long for LST and nutes. Tryin to stay ahead of the game in that regard for my younger grape dosi plant. So did some tying and tucking. Also gave it EWC yesterday. Made some more soil and topdressed 1 inch of space I had between topsoil and LST grommets - it did have more organic fert in the new batch so maybe this will help me hit a growth spurt before preflower with better light penetration and more nutes.

gonna start another grape dosi tonight in that 1 gallon rain science bag. 1 inch layer of peralite on bottom - 10 cups happy frog soil, 4 cups peralite, 3 cups EWC, 1.5 Tablespoon Doctor earth 4-6-3, 1/2 teaspoon of epsom salt. Watered soil with .6-1-6 microbes (kelp, biochar, ewc, slow release potash). Hoping putting more amendments in the soil gives me better results with just watering and molasses we will see.

Attachments

• 5FA9335F-D2FF-4E41-9A01-D92021199361.jpeg
    5FA9335F-D2FF-4E41-9A01-D92021199361.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
Soooo my big random not looking so hot. Waited too long for LST and nutes. Tryin to stay ahead of the game in that regard for my younger grape dosi plant. So did some tying and tucking. Also gave it EWC yesterday. Made some more soil and topdressed 1 inch of space I had between topsoil and LST grommets - it did have more organic fert in the new batch so maybe this will help me hit a growth spurt before preflower with better light penetration and more nutes.

gonna start another grape dosi tonight in that 1 gallon rain science bag. 1 inch layer of peralite on bottom - 10 cups happy frog soil, 4 cups peralite, 3 cups EWC, 1.5 Tablespoon Doctor earth 4-6-3, 1/2 teaspoon of epsom salt. Watered soil with .6-1-6 microbes (kelp, biochar, ewc, slow release potash). Hoping putting more amendments in the soil gives me better results with just watering and molasses we will see.
Looks like it's just about the perfect time for lst bro. Good luck on the baby grape dosi

Hey,

I also use Dr. Earth products. I have a thread going with the soil I made and these amendments.
20201011_091538.jpg

I use the same amendments for my tea. I use 2 tbsp per gallon of soil. So, if you have a 3 gallon pot you need 6 tbsp total. Check out Stealth Grows on YouTube. He also use these to do autos and photos. The liquid urb and easy weed I use every other watering.

Hey,

I also use Dr. Earth products. I have a thread going with the soil I made and these amendments. View attachment 1241974

I use the same amendments for my tea. I use 2 tbsp per gallon of soil. So, if you have a 3 gallon pot you need 6 tbsp total. Check out Stealth Grows on YouTube. He also use these to do autos and photos. The liquid urb and easy weed I use every other watering.
You inspired me to try these products and I like them so far. Trying to collect the rest of this group when I see them available - shit imma go see if I can find another bag right now - gonna start with the Doctor earth bags and try to get some liquid urb thank you Al I’m following ur lead here love ur plants and setup

Day 19 grape dosi - probably gonna top dress dry amendments in 2 days with some EWC and do a bit more LST also, just waiting for some of the branches to get a little bit longer

Edit - realized I wasn’t watering often enough today (rain science bag first timer here) when these pots start to dry out they dry out fast. So I did the root drench today, not tea but shook the shit out of it in a gallon jug, watered in, then smudged the clumps into the topsoil just a little. Made a ring with the clumps that I will water on top of next time. Got EWC, Doctor earth 2-2-2 and doctor earth 4-6-3 - want to be ahead of the game and this pot has no amendments in the soil. With the LST and nute feed I’m hoping to see some nice growth in the next week or two before flowering starts. This plant now showing sex at 80% internodes.

Attachments

• 30C83143-2BA2-489F-81B6-527B1E8751ED.jpeg
    30C83143-2BA2-489F-81B6-527B1E8751ED.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I was wrong about the days today is 31 for the random in this photo- story time. Take a seat this is painful. First two weeks of her life no problems, a breeze. Week 3 I underwatered and she got shocked. Soil was hydrophobic and 2 cups of water I gave went right through it . I didn’t think much of this but right after I got all sort of deficiency as it went into preflower - the soil was out of nutes and I didn’t amend adding underfeeding into the scenario. Followed by a miscalculation I gave epsom salt foliar spray. I then noticed splotchiness appear.....almost everywhere. That same evening I turned the fan off instead of the humidifier and woke to a soaking wet plant. Couple days later I gave massive defoliation roughly 50%. Sanitized the scissors at least lol. Finally trichomes start to appear and under the flowering light she start to show some sign of improvement. Then today after top dressing and feeding half tap water half distilled , I drop the HLG 100 on her. Diodes singed a budsites, opened a gash on her main stem bout halfway up and almost broke off the bottom branch, but that branch Is still in the game, not broken. Anyways contemplating if anything else could go wrong with her right now lol. How is she still alive:shrug:

Attachments

• 390BF4D2-B350-455C-B7C4-B2882A0A83F5.png
    390BF4D2-B350-455C-B7C4-B2882A0A83F5.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 45
I was wrong about the days today is 31 for the random in this photo- story time. Take a seat this is painful. First two weeks of her life no problems, a breeze. Week 3 I underwatered and she got shocked. Soil was hydrophobic and 2 cups of water I gave went right through it . I didn’t think much of this but right after I got all sort of deficiency as it went into preflower - the soil was out of nutes and I didn’t amend adding underfeeding into the scenario. Followed by a miscalculation I gave epsom salt foliar spray. I then noticed splotchiness appear.....almost everywhere. That same evening I turned the fan off instead of the humidifier and woke to a soaking wet plant. Couple days later I gave massive defoliation roughly 50%. Sanitized the scissors at least lol. Finally trichomes start to appear and under the flowering light she start to show some sign of improvement. Then today after top dressing and feeding half tap water half distilled , I drop the HLG 100 on her. Diodes singed a budsites, opened a gash on her main stem bout halfway up and almost broke off the bottom branch, but that branch Is still in the game, not broken. Anyways contemplating if anything else could go wrong with her right now lol. How is she still alive:shrug:

fyi -> u simply...cannot...kill...an auto....don't try to understand it...just accept it...and -> welcome to the auto club! :toke: :headbang: ppp

Back