Photoperiod Ripper does Ripper seeds

Yeah dude and I like Washing Machine's genetics a lot, this will be a great harvest, wish you luck :thumbsup:.
Thanks bud. Hope they keep going like they are going. I will update pictures tonight. I topped the pots with some worm castings to give them a boost and provide them some nitrogen as the acid dough was getting a littl nitrogen claw...

Thanks bud. Hope they keep going like they are going. I will update pictures tonight. I topped the pots with some worm castings to give them a boost and provide them some nitrogen as the acid dough was getting a littl nitrogen claw...

Isn't nitrogen claw a sign of EXCESS nitrogen? As in, they don't need more of it? :2cents:

Didn't think that it would cause much problems, worm castings are great in my opinion and can't do much bad (if at all). Just trying to help, preachin' what I learned :toke::thumbsup:.

Well I don’t feed any nutrients at all just using the Mephisto amendment and distilled water so it took it as a deficiency not an abundance
Think.ryker is right about excess rather than not enough but I dont mess with organic/ amendments so could be talking pure nonsense [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Think.ryker is right about excess rather than not enough but I dont mess with organic/ amendments so could be talking pure nonsense [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

He is right . But I am flushing them and all should be good.

He is right . But I am flushing them and all should be good.
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] must be nice to only have to feed water and not too much else been looking at some biotabs just trying to justify the price would I be rightinsaying you have ran remo nutes.or am I mixing you up wit some one else

Last edited:
Back