Photoperiod Ripper does Ripper seeds

Looking good @Ripper I'm in for the ride... loving ripper seeds, your's are looking nice and strong. Got the same look in my zombies strong vigorous growth from the start. And all looking pretty uniformed bar the one.

You got any photo journals going? Doing only Zombie Kush or other Ripper strains too?
:pass:

i've come to the conclusion that its safer on line to order now, its take a lot of money and energy for the blue nastys to obtain online info collected by the shops, they have to bust them first. They do a better job sitting out side and taking your no. plate of your car. Our local shop doesn't even take cards, they did a shake down on him a couple of years ago (his shop was next to mine) just for that, his credit card details of his customers. He is small shop and was always blazing out side... very famous as well Japanese tourist cue up in the summer to get there photo taken out side... we are still not sure why though.
My only worry really us the retard post people dropping it at someone elses house it's happened a few times just with nothing suspicious

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

My only worry really us the retard post people dropping it at someone elses house it's happened a few times just with nothing suspicious

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

ha ha that's happened to me... Luckily the shop I use are super cool and wrap every thing up super tight and disguised.
I'm lucky I work from home so I'm in for most delivery.

Day 78 update. They are slowly putting on weight. I think 4 more weeks maybe 5..
C77236F1-FCB5-41DB-93E7-3E670CDD1104.jpeg
4978FE89-220D-42EE-A3E6-E6D64E4287A7.jpeg
2883894D-7843-46E7-9AD8-A08050CD1C21.jpeg

Never a problem. I begged for 3 weeks 4 days from he day they got above ground..

Thank you :toke:. Acquired some Ripper seeds myself a week ago, Acid Dough & Zombie Kush, so that you know I'm following your thread with great interest :pass:.
How do you like the Acid Dough so far?

Thank you :toke:. Acquired some Ripper seeds myself a week ago, Acid Dough & Zombie Kush, so that you know I'm following your thread with great interest :pass:.
How do you like the Acid Dough so far?
I have some zombie kush for next round.. the acid dough almos tripled her size after I flipped her FYI

Back