Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Water Change at the End of Dark Devil Day 48. two distinct phenotypes, one fast and one slow. Everyone is 21.25 to 26.5 inches.

Y'all would get some photos, but for some reason AFN is now telling me max size is 2mp and 1000x800 pixels. WTF? I don't own a camera that takes that small of a photo, and I'm not resizing every photo I want to share. @A-Train what gives, I've not had this problem before? New bandwidth saving setting? Operator head space? Could be because I'm using the pc instead of the tablet for a change?

Oh well. If you want to see them that badly I'm sure you can find them on another site that I wont mention here. (pm me if you just have to see them & cant find the site)

That really bums me out. I have to go to town in a bit, and I bet this is going to make someone's day a lot worse. I tend to be a lil bitchy when things go wrong. :cuss::evil: :finger:

Not heard of that problem or change but will look into it for you bud.

Not heard of that problem or change but will look into it for you bud.

Thanks but it seems to be worked out. IDK what was going on but it definitely wouldn't let me upload large files. Checked it a moment ago and it's working fine. Photos coming PRONTO !

DD1
DSCN1691.JPG
DSCN1699.JPG
DSCN1697.JPG

DD2
DSCN1705.JPG
DSCN1706.JPG
DSCN1704.JPG

DD3
DSCN1708.JPG
DSCN1709.JPG
DSCN1718.JPG

DD4
DSCN1726.JPG
DSCN1734.JPG
DSCN1730.JPG

Glad it's fixed because I was going to start getting a little bitchy without photos [emoji23] looking solid, nice hue of green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back