Indoor Ribbz bends some Fastbuds/Passion/Mephisto

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ill document my next grow here. 1st up is West Coast OG from Fast Buds, it's part of the Fast buds competition. It'll be documented here as well as on the other thread. Next Is Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush Auto, one of my favourite smokes. And last but not least, Mephisto Chemdogging, and Sour Bubbly Cush. All were put in bog roll 24 hours ago, I've got life from all, bar Chemdogging. The ABBK and WCOG have been planted, ill wait for a little more life from the Chemdogging, Cush will hit the dirt tomorrow.

Platinum P300
3 Gal Smart Pots
Plagron Light
BioBizz Nutes
Soil Amendments, Black Pearl, BAC Funky Fungi
IMG_3697.JPG
IMG_3698.JPG

This time, 2 plant's will be given fish mix as the grow feed, 2 will be given bio grow. I had Issue's with cal, or mag, on my last grow,, on 2 plant's, I spoke to Biobizz, they said try and swap the fish mix for grow, as its pure molasses, and full off calcium and magnesium, fish mix is only 40% molasses, with various lovely north sea fish bodies. So i'll give it a go, se what occurs. The Black Pearl Has been mixed throughout the soil, 4 g per gallon of soil, and 5 grams of Funky Fungi In the top layer of soil, The soil has been watered with 2 1/2 liters water with 4ml root juice added per liter.

nice selection,couple of my favs in there.
interesting about the fish/grow.since adding the fish mix to my line up,id been giving fish in veg and grow in bloom stages.
id been thinking ditch the grow when its empty and stick to the fishmix,i may have to rethink that now.
good luck.
:pighug:

nice selection,couple of my favs in there.
interesting about the fish/grow.since adding the fish mix to my line up,id been giving fish in veg and grow in bloom stages.
id been thinking ditch the grow when its empty and stick to the fishmix,i may have to rethink that now.
good luck.
:pighug:
I was thinking the same, I was gonna ditch Grow. Be interesting to see if it makes any difference
:coffee:

Hey bro if you are gonna ditch the grow and use the bio bizz fish mix, I'd say a better route is a Fish Hydrolysate for many reasons. I found this info worded best about emulsion vs hydrolysate:

Fish emulsions are produced under high heat conditions, which as we know kills most nutrients. Fish emulsions also separate the oils and protein which are marketed separately for other uses (fish oils & fish meal). Fish emulsions are therefore not very valid as a microbial foodstock.

Fish hydrolysate, on the other hand, is produced with a low heat process known as enzymatic digestion. All the oils, nutrients and amino acids protein are left intact resulting in a substantial microbial foodstock which can be ‘mineralized’ (made bio-available) and passed on to your soil and plants.

For these reasons, when given a choice it is better to pick fish hydrolysate over emulsion.

:greenthumb:
Hydrolysate is superior it would seem. Add some molasses at whatever ratio you want with it, and you have the bio bizz fish mix but better. Also makes for a good tea along with kelp

Hey bro if you are gonna ditch the grow and use the bio bizz fish mix, I'd say a better route is a Fish Hydrolysate for many reasons. I found this info worded best about emulsion vs hydrolysate:

Fish emulsions are produced under high heat conditions, which as we know kills most nutrients. Fish emulsions also separate the oils and protein which are marketed separately for other uses (fish oils & fish meal). Fish emulsions are therefore not very valid as a microbial foodstock.

Fish hydrolysate, on the other hand, is produced with a low heat process known as enzymatic digestion. All the oils, nutrients and amino acids protein are left intact resulting in a substantial microbial foodstock which can be ‘mineralized’ (made bio-available) and passed on to your soil and plants.

For these reasons, when given a choice it is better to pick fish hydrolysate over emulsion.

Hydrolysate is superior it would seem. Add some molasses at whatever ratio you want with it, and you have the bio bizz fish mix but better. Also makes for a good tea along with kelp
Cheers fella. Interesting stuff. Got me some reading to do :shooty:

It seems the whole process is the same as how my sons fish oil tablets are made, cold process, preserving amino acids and vitamins ect.
Neptunes Harvest seems to be the only one I can find in the UK, USA leading the way.....again

It seems the whole process is the same as how my sons fish oil tablets are made, cold process, preserving amino acids and vitamins ect.
Neptunes Harvest seems to be the only one I can find in the UK, USA leading the way.....again

LOL Good ol' USA :smoking: they still won't let us have biotabs.
I got the Neptunes Harvest myself, pretty cheap on amazon I believe. Doing the job so far. Smells like the real deal :thumbsup:

Back