Reaction score
So I'm a newbie to growing and in the middle of my third grow which unfortunately has had a tough time. Around the 3 week mark we had a power failure and I didn't notice that the digital timer reverted to an old time schedule. The plants where on 20/4 and then dropped to 18/6, as said I hadn't noticed. The result being that flowering has slowed to a virtual stand still. The pics attached are week 9 - very small buds on two of the plants (Dutch Passion Daiquiri Lime) and next to none on the other 2 (Dutch Passion Orange Bud) - Both strains with no sign of resin nor smell though they are getting slightly smellier. So the question is are these goners or is there a way to make them flower and/or finish?

Learning curve - scraped digital timer and have gone to mechanical and have learnt a little about revegging but not how to continue with the grow.

Help please.

Attachments

• DaqLime-02.png
    DaqLime-02.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 59
  • orgbud-01.png
    orgbud-01.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 57
  • orgbud-02.png
    orgbud-02.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 60
  • DaqLime-01.png
    DaqLime-01.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 70
Not sure what your seeing, dropping 2 hrs of light a day won't affect the flowering cycle on an auto, only the quality of the flower, and I doubt you'd notice 18to20 hrs. If things have slowed, I'd look in other areas. Autos will continue flowering at any light setting.

You'll get more attention if you place this in the infirmary, there's a sticky with a questionnaire to fill out. You'll get the answers your looking for.

Not sure what your seeing, dropping 2 hrs of light a day won't affect the flowering cycle on an auto, only the quality of the flower, and I doubt you'd notice 18to20 hrs. If things have slowed, I'd look in other areas. Autos will continue flowering at any light setting.

You'll get more attention if you place this in the infirmary, there's a sticky with a questionnaire to fill out. You'll get the answers your looking for.

Many thanks.

Back