Photoperiod Resurrection: The true Phoenix of Cannabis

OMG............... well............... this is embarrassing......... now I really have had several revegged ducks so I know this happens. However,,,,,,,,,,,, my new sprout is................................................................... a fucking tomato plant!! Don't ask...... I've no idea how this happened...lol
Was gonna tell you it looked like a tomato plant . Sorry to hear .

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Ahh its ok, and funny as hell! I've got seed from crossing my ducvk with a commercial ducksfoot, I'll use one of those males to back cross to my duck, I have another in one of my tents now thats been vegging a long time. I'll pollinate her after I take some clones.

Was gonna tell you it looked like a tomato plant . Sorry to hear .

Ahh its ok, and funny as hell! I've got seed from crossing my ducvk with a commercial ducksfoot, I'll use one of those males to back cross to my duck, I have another in one of my tents now thats been vegging a long time. I'll pollinate her after I take some clones.
Yes it was funny . I won a few bean auctions on mns . Some great selections most interested in the haze crosses and Afghan crosses.

OMG............... well............... this is embarrassing......... now I really have had several revegged ducks so I know this happens. However,,,,,,,,,,,, my new sprout is................................................................... a fucking tomato plant!! Don't ask...... I've no idea how this happened...lol
pop, thanks for having the balls to post this. It reminds me of one time a new grower posted 2 pictures of what looked like ragweed seedlings or some kind of random outdoor weed...but not the type of weed (cannabis) he wanted. He was convinced his friend sold him legit seeds. Everyone on the forum was like..."that looks like some random weed growing in a pot...not cannabis". It made my day. lol

pop, thanks for having the balls to post this. It reminds me of one time a new grower posted 2 pictures of what looked like ragweed seedlings or some kind of random outdoor weed...but not the type of weed (cannabis) he wanted. He was convinced his friend sold him legit seeds. Everyone on the forum was like..."that looks like some random weed growing in a pot...not cannabis". It made my day. lol
I believe in owning up to my errors.... lol! And it Was funny!

:crying:That's some funny shit right there

Back