Indoor Redeye’s Phlizon PL-1000

So I got 11.4g from the Lecter Kebab lol
Surprisingly I got 28.2g from the Rainbow Glue
Both were small but will do me for a week or 2 lol
Plan for my next grow now, re supply and hopefully have a better outcome.​

So I have left the buds to cure for a week or so, I took a couple of cheeky buds from the lecter to smoke last night and my god was it good lol such banging weed @Sawney_bean never going back to street weed again!

I dropped a 1x Lecter, 1x Predator, 1x Slaughtered Lamb & 1x Nugz into a paper towel job Wednesday 8pm (ish). Already about an hour ago the Predator & Slaughtered Lamb have gone into a homemade soil plug with a healthy tap root about a cm long, until I’ve made up the pots this weekend. Hopefully the other 2 will pop by 2moro morning. Busy weekend for me getting the tent and everything back up……I can’t wait
609AF4DA-FF55-475A-9D92-77BFAA6D13A0.gif

So I got 11.4g from the Lecter Kebab lol
Surprisingly I got 28.2g from the Rainbow Glue
Both were small but will do me for a week or 2 lol
Plan for my next grow now, re supply and hopefully have a better outcome.​

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: (better late than never, as i wazn't aware of this thread, lol :rolleyes2: ) plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: (better late than never, as i wazn't aware of this thread, lol :rolleyes2: ) plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp
Thank you!! I’m on mobile and I can already see the cultivators club badge do I need to click the megaphone icon still? @420Forever

Thank you!! I’m on mobile and I can already see the cultivators club badge do I need to click the megaphone icon still? @420Forever

the megaphone icon is to have ur "1st completed grow" badge display under ur name ;) ppp

Back