Outdoor Red Poison & Early Miss.

Great time of the year. time to get the indoor equipment ready to go.

-dark devil
-quick one
-northern lights

And for next outdoor season. Quarter Pounder.

Well the one Red Poison has been harvested and hung. Was a great grow. Found 1 seed in it, so there must be some ditch weed miles away! Or a neighbor lol.

I will put some pics soon.

Now to try and plant that 1 seed and see what happens.

Well I managed to grab the picture before she went to hang.
I still have 2 red poison and 1 early miss left to go.
Before she heads into the jars I will post the weight.
poison.jpg poison2.jpg

Because you have so much property, no problem with deer, elk, moose, rabbits etc. munching on your plants? No baked bunnies vedging on your property? Beautiful red poison btw! :thumbsup:

Because you have so much property, no problem with deer, elk, moose, rabbits etc. munching on your plants? No baked bunnies vedging on your property? Beautiful red poison btw! :thumbsup:

The plants aren't t far from the house in the bush, we also have a couple of dogs. Our horses don't even seem to bother them.
Thanks. I was happy with this plant. The other three are nearing end.

I've grown 2 red poisons. Beautiful plant and a strong indica stone. Enjoy your red poisons! :thumbsup:

Little update. MondaY or Tuesday will be the day for the next red poison to come down. About 80/20 on cloud to clear. Just a couple amber appear.

These last two RP have gone super purple on the leaves and of course my early miss is just a beautiful plant to look at. So full and bold.
20160826_090834.jpg
20160826_090813.jpg

Back