Recommendation on Auto Strains

Reaction score
Alright my fellow auto flower fans, I am on my third grow and thinking about my next run. I have grown Northern Lights RQS, Strawberry Gorilla Fast buds, and working on a Sour Diesel and Blue Dream from Fast buds. I would like to find an old school Skunk and Durban Poison in auto form. I do not see these two strains grown often and was wondering if any can recommend a breeder?

I have learned a bunch from this site and appreciate any insights you may share. Many thanks!

My current garden....

Attachments

• PXL_20240927_082318848.jpg
    PXL_20240927_082318848.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 4
There's a bunch of durban currently being grown in the autoseeds thread. There are no old school skunk autos that I've ever heard of :pass:

Like the Durban, can't remember which breeder but it was by far the tallest auto I've grown. Also like Amnesia from SeedStockers.

Skunk#1 or Super skunk both were in every cafe in dam central in the early 90s 2 of my favourite strains to grow photos both are available as autos. The autos are supposed to be very similar to the photos if thats true theyll be heavy producers and near im possible to kill. Avalible at SensiSeeds they have many old classics. Lots of reviews on each. https://sensiseeds.com/en. https://sensiseeds.us/. Theres 20% off Skunk#1 Automatic currently.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses, great suggestions and places to start!

Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

Good Luck..
There's a bunch of durban currently being grown in the autoseeds thread. There are no old school skunk autos that I've ever heard of :pass:
what is an 'old school' skunk? Skunk#1 is one of the oldest, extant. Most of the others that were called skunk, in my area, were just affy's or affy crosses that stunk like the animal, OR it was just a generic word for weed. Then it became a word for junk weed.

what is an 'old school' skunk? Skunk#1 is one of the oldest, extant. Most of the others that were called skunk, in my area, were just affy's or affy crosses that stunk like the animal, OR it was just a generic word for weed. Then it became a word for junk weed.
The American version of old school skunk that people are always searching for is the one that smells like the animal. I'm just assuming that's what they're looking for :pass:

It is probably a skunk#1 that I am after, that smell like the animal and was very strong from the 80's.

While were on stanky strains, whose got a good foot cheese smell in an auto? Grew an exodus cheese photo once and boy was it nasty. Loved it.

It is probably a skunk#1 that I am after, that smell like the animal and was very strong from the 80's.
I have yet to smell a skunk like the one my buddy had there in Nasty City..............eeerrrrrrr.............. National City there in SoCal. In the early 80s.
That stuff would sneak up on you and grab you hard ! Bluestruttin

Back