Recommendation on a light. 3 LED panels.

I may just end up with the mars ts1000 since this is my first grow and its ~$100 cheaper. I have the budget for either but I don't want to get ahead of myself with equipment. I don't mind buying better stuff if it will last or if I might find myself upgrading in short order. Ah, decisions decisions.

Now the mars is only 247µmol for $140, and only 1.7µmol/w. 57 cents per µmol. The timber is 64 cents per µmol, and the migro 66 cents per µmol. They're similarly priced for the amount of light you get.

I may just end up with the mars ts1000 since this is my first grow and its ~$100 cheaper. I have the budget for either but I don't want to get ahead of myself with equipment. I don't mind buying better stuff if it will last or if I might find myself upgrading in short order. Ah, decisions decisions.
I seem to remember you wanted to start with one plant? The TS-1000 will be plenty in fact maybe even two plants. We have an onsite rep that can answer any questions you have and may know if there are any specials available? @MarshydroTina

Oh, actually I do have a question for her:

@MarshydroTina - on the TS1000 light, I understand you can remove the driver to mount it outside the tent. How long is the cord between the driver and the lamp itself? In all the pictures it looks quite short. Is there a longer cord or accessory available if needed?

Oh, actually I do have a question for her:

@MarshydroTina - on the TS1000 light, I understand you can remove the driver to mount it outside the tent. How long is the cord between the driver and the lamp itself? In all the pictures it looks quite short. Is there a longer cord or accessory available if needed?
Hey, the cord length between drivers and light is about 6.5foot, it's enough for you to remove the driver out of the tent

Buy the best you can afford. :toke:

Back