Indoor Rebel's Magic Strains Home Thread

love the stance on these girls
reaching for the sky(lights)
get ready for big!

Thanks Trail!! That's Magic's breeding! They are all indeed above average in height for autos that's for sure!

Looking good cant wait to see more nice grow :woohoo::headbang:

Thanks Dabber! Good to see you here! Just got me some Mega Crop and thought of you!!

Cheers Padi! Good to see you here as well! Welcome!

Hows it going reb?

Hey bro! Sorry for the months absence... My wife's grandmother passed away on Valentine's day.. we had family in for two weeks which had my room on total lockdown. We had brutal freezing temps and I fought little to no humidity for a few weeks as well. Needless to say their leaves looked like shit but the buds are outstanding. They are 8 weeks. Two are finishing up and one has about 3-4 weeks left yet. Total sati Dom! Here we are. Again my apologies for the shitty appearance.. next round will be better for sure barring another disaster...

IMG_20180312_030231.jpg

IMG_20180312_030251.jpg

IMG_20180312_030310.jpg

IMG_20180312_030645.jpg

IMG_20180312_030712.jpg

IMG_20180312_030721.jpg

IMG_20180312_030731.jpg

IMG_20180312_030943.jpg

IMG_20180312_030956.jpg

Thanks Trail!! That's Magic's breeding! They are all indeed above average in height for autos that's for sure!

Thanks Dabber! Good to see you here! Just got me some Mega Crop and thought of you!!

Hey bro! Sorry for the months absence... My wife's grandmother passed away on Valentine's day.. we had family in for two weeks which had my room on total lockdown. We had brutal freezing temps and I fought little to no humidity for a few weeks as well. Needless to say their leaves looked like shit but the buds are outstanding. They are 8 weeks. Two are finishing up and one has about 3-4 weeks left yet. Total sati Dom! Here we are. Again my apologies for the shitty appearance.. next round will be better for sure barring another disaster...

View attachment 876828
View attachment 876829
View attachment 876830

View attachment 876831
View attachment 876832
View attachment 876833
View attachment 876834

View attachment 876835
View attachment 876836
Looks trippy whats she smell.like the bubba or the hubba

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

View attachment 876828
View attachment 876829
View attachment 876830

View attachment 876831
View attachment 876832
View attachment 876833
View attachment 876834

View attachment 876835
View attachment 876836
Sorry to hear man, i hope ur doing ok. Thanks for the update. 2 weeks of lockdown and no hermies and still going to get smokable bud cant ask for a better stress test lol.

Sorry to hear man, i hope ur doing ok. Thanks for the update. 2 weeks of lockdown and no hermies and still going to get smokable bud cant ask for a better stress test lol.

All I could do was sneak in and feed them lol total stress test! Buds are FAT dense. Sticky as all get out.. smelly as f*ck lol one of them smells like stinky skunky coffee/vanilla... Soooooooooooooo good lol my wife is in love with that terp profile!

Thanks brother we're good now... I thought it would never calm down..

All I could do was sneak in and feed them lol total stress test! Buds are FAT dense. Sticky as all get out.. smelly as f*ck lol one of them smells like stinky skunky coffee/vanilla... Soooooooooooooo good lol my wife is in love with that terp profile!

Thanks brother we're good now... I thought it would never calm down..
Hope you enjoy brother not too much longer give us a smoke report or first impressions once u load that first bowl or joint:pass:

:smoking: ..." that's what fans are foooor,..." :rofl: They gave it up well,too, coz the buds are stellar luv! :d5:....nose-cone nuggies-- :drool:... and with very interesting aromatics, you may need to hoard a wee stash from the Boss to smoke while in the tub or something! :eyebrows:

Back